3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SOUTH_BUTOVO_RUS 28.12.19 08:59 pm

Added to the friends for passing a joint! (Overkill's The Walking Dead)

One in the game is really difficult.

Steam: SOUTH_BUTOVO (avatar gold star)

Discord: https://discord.gg/cdqBUPZ
10 Comments
Sort by:
F
FiftyFour7250 28.12.19

And with randomized how? Just I have no friends. Is it worth it in this case to play this game? Or will randomized -90% of the effect?

S
SOUTH_BUTOVO_RUS 28.12.19

FiftyFour7250
With randomized hard, some quests you need to do together, and preferably with voice.

j
jigadloff 28.12.19

SOUTH_BUTOVO_RUS wrote:
One in the game is really difficult.
My not difficult, but not impossible) Threw predlozky to friends in steam!

G
Gwyn-bleid 28.12.19

people! where tercero looking for? can't upgrade the camp.new locations will not open.center full ride.

v
valdasgrand 28.12.19

Gwyn-bleid
Go to their camp there are people who gives awards he has a second tab there choose all sorts of requirements will perform all the necessary will give certeine and tablets

G
Gwyn-bleid 28.12.19

valdasgrand
I know that,but I can't complete the final task. 4 modification of weapons I don't understand what you want,put 4 enchanted to the snipe, that does not change.
I thought maybe there is some sort of ways to produce drawings.

M
Mia Vasicovska 28.12.19

Also want to try the coop to go. The first task was problem-free itself, just very good. a fast runner))) But in the second job on the stealth easy reach almost to the end, and then me firing someone from the survivors, starts to shoot long and hard, and Hello trash from the Horde of walkers....

Steam: homachokgo, play for the redhead with the crossbow.

N
Neek 28.12.19

http://users.playground.ru/overkills_the_walking_dead/ here you can write and look for

S
Sergiy2244 20.01.23

Hi, looking for friends to play together my Discord Sergiy44#6778

S
Sergiy2244 20.01.23

Vsez friend in friends it's boring to play and it's difficult my ds Sergiy44#6778