3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislavich 15.09.19 02:49 pm

Questions regarding quest items. (Remnant: From the Ashes)

Good.

There is a problem with some quest items:

1. Strange coin - twice climbed again all the dungeons in the location of Earth, which I have. But the coin was never found.
2. Light stick - climbed all the dungeons that appeared in Rome, but only got 1 light stick and still not found a dungeon, which is a setting of these rods.
3. The mad merchant in the location dustbin on the ground. This location I do not have - hence the trader I also would not be?
4. Shabby ring - need the NPC has no dialogue about this ring is the award I also won't be able to?
8 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jmann666 15.09.19

the whole spawn items/merchants/locations randoman - can not find a few passages (2 times passed, the coin has not been spawned), and can each find and take repeatedly (the second case is the answer to your 4th question - 2 times, twice to the Negro-trader without problems gave - the first time it gives the experience and perk, the second time the dialogue is also present, but since the perk is already there, just get the Expo. so I have had no problems. if you have a license, write to the support).

d
dmsg 15.09.19

1. This is normal. 2. I found them only when needed and always dungeon in quantity of 3 pieces.
3. There is a tiny dungeon in the trader is. 4. To display your dialogue it is necessary first to ask a question about his past.

D
Ded MastDay 15.09.19

Stanislavich
The first three points - all it is, is this random. Coins may not be at all. Location with a madman trader in the mask may not be. Locations with armor Akari also may not be. It is as lucky. Or many times to restart the world, to the entrance of the maze until you collect everything that can genericise on Earth.
On the fourth item - pick his dialogue - tell us about yourself, then there will appear a dialogue about the ring. But this talent that you get as a reward, you can get in another way.

D
Ded MastDay 15.09.19

dmsg
On the future of the adventure mode. As I understand from a recent stream of the developers that there will be possible simply to restart the individual locations, and not the entire campaign. But they also are generates randomly.

d
dmsg 15.09.19

Grandfather Mastday
Also heard is. Yes, particularly no matter. In the last passage I finally got all that did not come across earlier, that is essentially all the content I saw, all of whom can be killed, all weapons received. Well, except for melee with the wolf was no tune to bother.

S
Stanislavich 15.09.19

dmsg
What dungeon was it? maybe. should I re-climbed the final dungeon? what enemies were there?

In Roma I have 2 dungeons with stone soldiers and fast mobs, 1 dungeon with the flying heads. In this dungeon (with the flying heads) and lost a rod.

D
Ded MastDay 15.09.19

Stanislavich
The dungeon is called"Asylum of the Bulletin, there are flying skulls. The second passage I didn't have this Dana, but the rods were not.
UPD. Yes, the wands, not all in this location with the doors, they are scattered around dangam rum, lying in a cubbyhole on the floor.

d
dmsg 15.09.19

Stanislavich
Flying skulls. There are 2 fire one at the entrance, the other at the end and the second 3 gear for wand and in front of the door mechanisms 3 + 2 chest in the same side.
I have some playthroughs of this Danga was not and did not come across a single rod. And when he was were all 3, but not in this dungeon, and all around Roma.
The rods disappear from the inventory when you restart the company.