3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Ochki_nnada 28.12.19 08:59 pm

Andariel qbug (Diablo 2)

Steps to bug Andariel:
1. Create a game with the character who needs the Andy quest done (main character).
2. Proceed to kill Andariel (if you're being rushed, make sure you're in the catacombs when Andariel dies).
3. After Andariel dies, wait until the automatic Town Portal appears.
4. Enter the automatic Town Portal. STOP! Do not do anything besides following the next steps exactly.
5. Talk to Warriv (and only Warriv).
6. Travel East (Via Warriv).
7. When you arrive in Act 2, save and exit.
Congratulations, your Andariel (in that difficulty mode) is now quest drop bugged!

Does this diagram on PG?
19 Comments
Sort by:
m
minovalo 28.12.19

Works, but simply to talk to Werriwa in the same game where you first kill Andy for the quest. Before, during, and after you can do what you want.

n
nwn2030 28.12.19

Ochki_nnada
And do exactly the points.

D
Dmitriy Zhigunov 28.12.19

Yes, it works. 7 item on request.

O
Ochki_nnada 28.12.19

Thank you to all the educators. = )

S
Smit-UT 28.12.19

supposedly when a fool kills someone, you should be in the catacombs, and it appears the portal to the city? After all, if customary to kill her, a portal appears inside the tomb, right? And bagmutova portal, we will be able to get to the 3rd act, not talking to cerina? And what is the actual meaning of bug? What gives?

m
minovalo 28.12.19

All mixed up... At Andy-the bug no matter which portal you enter, the main thing is to talk to Arriva in principle. The Fool-the bug mule still will not go to Dash, talking to him leading. The profit of both begovic that in the future, these bosses do not drop the trash (gold/banks/bolts, etc.).

m
minovalo 28.12.19

What is not working? Who, what quest?

m
midtone 28.12.19

Who's there?

I
Immense 28.12.19

midtone
FSB listens, say.

E
ERn_san 28.12.19

But if the Norm was as usual, on the Nightmare't work?

m
minovalo 28.12.19

On each difficulty bugaetsa separately.

j
jibicbiu 28.12.19

Friends, can you give more details? Very interesting, but preferably a few words. What feature of a bug? What gives?
It's for the drop?
Quests of the first act it is not necessary to do this even then?

m
minovalo 28.12.19

Everything is well explained.
Other quests A1 nothing to do with it.

O
Obsessed 28.12.19

jibicbiu, Yes.

j
jibicbiu 28.12.19

Whether skis do not go...
I always Andi passed. How can this go differently?
Walk into kata. Standing behind the wall. Kisese the towing vehicle. Go into the portal, go to arrive. You're in the second act.
What other options are possible?
Or it is necessary to go then the 2nd act and carry on in the new game?

m
minovalo 28.12.19

Reread the thread. Can only my posts.

j
jibicbiu 28.12.19

Read. Nichrome anyway do not understand. Either they already bahaut not knowing about it, or harder.
I found a video no YouTube.
If properly understood the author's need to survive and get to talk with Arriva. Hell I feel crazy stupid. Because it is already the 3rd time I ask how it works. Re-read 3 times. Nicho did not understand. For stupid I the points only in Russian. Please.

m
minovalo 28.12.19

XS, what is there not to understand. Kill Andy for quest. Talk to Arriva before the release of this game. And Yes, almost all bahaut without knowing it.

j
jibicbiu 28.12.19

passed
In. Now everything fell into place) thanks