3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
demoncool07 28.12.19 09:00 pm

Borderlands vs Borderlands 2 (Borderlands 2)

I went through Borderlands 2 four times in a row, one time was addition, and I wanted to remember his youth, so to speak, and play the first part. As I played it a long time ago, that is, 3 years ago, you ran a few differences, which I'll try to convey to the masses, hehe.

First, the first part is characterized in that it has much less action. Yes there says she's simply slower. Hero runs slow, shootings and fights are prolonged, enemies sometimes blunt and not moving. The world is quite empty, no one there with you every second to talk on the radio and tell another funny joke. You're on your own. However, this is a plus. The game does not takes place so quickly, as the second part. Tighten if she also as the second? No doubt.

Secondly, the first part is notable for its atmospheric. As the chart in the second part, not much has moved forward, and sometimes even worse (in my opinion), the first part shows us the wasteland what it should be - empty) Graph in the second part brighter. And this is a minus. It is so bright that it sometimes hurt the eyes. Basically, it's a matter of taste, but I still prefer the graphics was the first part. Plus the sound is much atmospheric in the first part, it directly evokes the image of a wasteland. But Borderlands 2 is everywhere filled with all kinds of Goodies, additional assignments, personalities, etc. in short, the second part is much livelier first.

Third, what I immediately rushed into the eyes, it is leveling skills and weapon. In the second part, as boasted by the developers, up to 30 percent more skills for each branch of the character. And what? The 30% is meaningless and useless. Here is the first part of each skill that you put points, gives you a definite advantage. By the way another characteristic of the first part, the hero does not die as fast as the second. Everything happens so quickly and sharply, fell, rose, ran further. For 20 of those levels that I have managed to gain, I'm barely five or six times visited in the mode of fight for your life. Again, the game takes place much more slowly.

Plus the weapons in the first part seemed to be far more interesting. Let me just say that a rare weapon is really better than the rest of the stuff. If you found or bought purple weapons - I think you provided yourself on a dozen levels. For example purple shotgun level 10 would be better green or blue 17-20th level. And it's really good, because this kind of thing discourages use of some magic box :) by the Way, loading up your old save game, I found my character at LVL 50 success using weapons 35. What we see in the second part? If your weapon's at least 5 levels behind, it can be safely disposed of. Besides weapons the first part is not so balanced as the second, is find a really killer stuff.

On the other hand, the second part by far eclipsing under the co-operative. The co-op is much more interesting and fun. And hurricane the speed of the game does not prevent this. In the first part of the cooperative looks kind of dull on the background of the second. Many may not agree, they say, in the first part is also fun to play in coop, but I prefer the single, than the co-op. While in the second part without coop just simply impossible :)

Summing up, I can only say that if the second part would be awesome loot, like the first part, and the character skills would be more adequate distributed, plus if it was atmospheric and not so bright, it would easily beat the first. After all, the gameplay was much better, agree. But loot is the main part of the game (if not the main, in my opinion) and LUT in the second part quite interesting. Who disagree, I ask stones not to throw, all this is just my opinion, and if something does not agree, write :)
12 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zombieller 28.12.19

a matter of taste, I second all liked it, and I play one, because in the cooperative lags constantly, and I like alone, I do not see anything impossible. has also recently launched here first, and say that you can play it after the second General is not convenient

_
_DooM_ 28.12.19

demoncool07
Mining stuff in the second part, much more boring. Five hundred times in a row to kill the same boss annoying. In the first part of this was not a problem: the yellow weapon could be anywhere - out to the expanses of Pandora and kill all life, shmonali all the boxes. In the second part - we know that the bee drops from the DJ and masturbate him until turn yellow :-)

m
mcbrut 28.12.19

The second one is better. The first part is sad G. Me to 3 locations only enough

t
trustedSunbro 28.12.19

Both awesome, the first part passed with pleasure many times, the second could continue the fun :3

K
KIR_AKA_NIK 28.12.19

The first part of the game was boring, it was monotonous. Similar locations, weapons, which differed only in the color, characteristics. Save the game only co-op. But nevertheless I liked it, the game reminded me of fall (atmosphere, and a soundtrack similar to Vegas). The second part corrected the deficiencies of the first and became much steeper.

R
Reddeq 28.12.19

in the first part of the loot was delicious. here certain things with certain bosses - insanity. for me the most significant minus in the game. plus a variety of legendary things the first more, and buns some much better.

G
Geksogen 28.12.19

I do not agree that the brighter and more colorful the game is, the worse. I passed the first part of the sadness of locations (well, more from a lack of standards Ruzicka, but it doesn't matter). Garbage, deserts, mines, garbage dumps, garbage and all this dull grayness in comparison with the beauty and clarity of the world in the second part makes the first one for me almost unplayable. And weapons! In the first border all the guns differed only by numbers in the menu characteristics, and secondly, almost every gun has its, so to say, powers! One throw instead of reload, the other draws out the other way... In General I agree with KIR_AKA_NIK.

R
Reddeq 28.12.19

RDX
about the guns I do not agree - just the same first unique trunks more variety of uniques in the second boils down to numbers and few types of barrels with features (red text), which are issued strictly for quests or certain bosses. and class mods in the first is much steeper, for example, will never forget the mod on Mordechai with wild regen ammo to the sniper, plus the five skills, and he was not even orange and purple. another thing is that in БЛ2 much more interesting did the shields and grenades, which in the original was all on one person.
and what about agility and brightness agree, the sequel is played more lively and interesting, besides shooting then implemented in the order above. it would be really a random drop of the original, and the price would not be. and so I return to БЛ1, tired of the farm the next boss - or orange gear will get in the chests (who knows, maybe just random doesn't like me) he is not found.

u
user 492 28.12.19

The first was bigger, and secondly to get a gun that is generally a problem, but if I can get it soon it will suck, in General bothers to shoot at the bot for 2 - 3 clips to the head, the first enemies were simpler and better weapons.

G
Geksogen 28.12.19

Red_B
I meant the difference not between trunks and between their producers. for example in the first part Tediore just a little faster reloaded, and here it throws like a grenade, Hyperion was accurate, and now it increases accuracy as you fire.

S
Sergey Kiskinov 28.12.19

the theme is old but I have the feeling that no one of all who wrote here have not played on challah it is there reveals itself the game is the first that the second

d
denis5673 08.09.21

The first part on weapons is better. The second on the graphics. In the first there is oasis and dlc. The second on the plot is not hooked. As they say in taste and color .....