3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mama Stiflera 28.12.19 09:01 pm

Final credits (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Played the whole game (all the story branching), but the final credits there (there is a list of developers, actors and other things). As it should be? But somehow strange it turns out, the opening credits there is a final no. This is something new, the game does not end
10 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bazeka 28.12.19

Stifler's Mom
the game will end when all the story DLC will be released

D
Dimchik94 28.12.19

It's simple. The game's not over. Ahead : Atlantis, the Ancient, and possibly something else.

S
Setesh 28.12.19

Also surprised, the finale is what is crumpled, not at all epic, the final mission is actually the worst I've ever seen in 15 years of gaming experience on a PC

M
Mama Stiflera 28.12.19

Bazeka wrote:the game will end when all the story DLC will be released
Strange all the same. It's not the only game where there is story DLC, but the base game should still be the final credits. It's like a movie or TV series not to finish the final credits only because there will be a sequel or a new part.
I've been given these final credits, you ask. Yes, the fact that I had some kind of an undone finish. Over 100 hours and finally just mission accomplished, without there to start a new game+, you passed the game 100%, thank you for what played, the bi continued and so on. Strange...

a
al.. 28.12.19

Stifler's Mom
In the Syndicate the same thing happened.
Actually, now in games many developers titles are not forced to watch. To whom it is necessary have the appropriate section in the menu.

v
vitalik76 28.12.19

Stifler's mom wrote:
but the final titles there
No in-game end credits. And what could be the titles in the sandbox with endless quests?

b
bushmaster 28.12.19

DOPA probably at mower will

S
SkyraX 21.08.22

credits can only be viewed from the pause menu in the Authors section, but you can’t open them from the main menu, only from the pause menu in the game

y
yar1097 20.01.23

The credits seem to be there after the passage of the Corfu storyline, which is the last in the chronology of events in the game.

B
BDmitriy 20.01.23

yar1097
This task did not exist at the time of posting