3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vstorspb 28.12.19 09:01 pm

Chapter? Episodes? Without spoilers! (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

It turns out the game has chapters, some call them episodes. I them as do not call, you to me most importantly, explain how and where to see in what I now Chapter and how these chapters only.
So, after all, explain to me how can I find out what my head and how many?! I'm not talking about the percentage of the traversed!
And now I why I'm asking. I have not killed the cultist rhexenor the right Hand of the Delian Alliance. On our website describes how to get it: For the detection of cultist, you need a head of Public opinion, the quest line My acting life and set Search Muse. Help them and eventually find the cultist in the attic.
What other head of Public opinion ? What is it on the account? In what Chapter am I? I just don't understand I have almost all have already been killed and this hanging, maybe I missed something, or maybe this is a bug? Pliz advise.
16 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lelik_mc_kawai 28.12.19

how many chapters in total? you can see how many different achievements gives yupley, and there are about 8, no more, no less!

D
Dimson_62 28.12.19

vstorspb
In total the game has 10 chapters (episodes), 9 chapters and an epilogue, in the game view which you are now the head can not be easier to go to achievements and see which chapters you have already completed. Quest Public opinion this 8 Chapter.

A
AlexanderYA 28.12.19

Dimson_62
You're not right, chapters 9 and also 9 achievements.

vstorspb
To see which Chapter you passed, you need to have a license, you will be seen. On our website also 9 chapters, because the ending is also a head.

D
Dimson_62 28.12.19

AlexanderYA
And look more closely achieve, you have to pass 9 episode and the epilogue.

A
AlexanderYA 28.12.19

Dimson_62
award Gold is given after 9 and epilogue, the epilogue is not considered a head of a separate Chapter. Therefore, their 9

vstorspb
As for killing the cultist, you need to pass quests of Socrates, it is in the attic.

D
Dimson_62 28.12.19

AlexanderYA
I told you threw screens, uplay epilogue is not considered a head, and on the game's epilogue counts as 10 head, go ahead, that would kill the cultist of Rhexenor need to take the quest Public opinion Chapter 8 and talk to Aristophanes, and he will give you quest which you get to this cultist, and Socrates gives the quest to find evidence of corruption of Cleon.

A
ArXangel_ann 28.12.19

vstorspb wrote:
What other head of Public opinion ?
It is not the head, is it a side job (ruler of Socrates). It will come to the cultist.
Do 10 chapters (with epilogue)
just in case, English. screen

Spoiler

v
vstorspb 28.12.19

OK, I with your help got to look in the achievements, where I found out that I have completed 6 chapters, i.e. where I am now in 7th. I believe in the word those who wrote that said that the quests on my cultist will in 8 Chapter. So not reached yet, it's OK, I'm in no hurry.
So, in what Chapter you are, I see, but what quests are in what Chapter to look in any way? Well, the official way Bikowski funds? Here at Dimson_62 some cool guide, I join issue
adead wrote:
Dimson_62
Where did you get this manual?
AND MORE! Guys, I torment questions, you will forgive me. There are 2 more. In acucap found that I didn't finish 2 lines of quests:
1. Going for Gold - Olympic complete the questline ? \\\Gold - finish Olympic quests\\\
To me such did not come across. Before or again have I missed?
2. Everybody Benefits - complete Marko's questline. \\\ Win-win - finish lineco quests Marco.
I thought we were done with him early in the game. Or have I missed something? Or again, I'll have to meet him?
Thanks to all who replied! My favorite forum.
PS Dimson_62 about the user got it, thanks.

A
AlexanderYA 28.12.19

vstorspb
Look in the Wiki, here is a complete guide where to find or how to get a specific achievement.
http://www.playground.ru/wiki/assassins_creed_odyssey/walkthrough/achievments/

A
AlexanderYA 28.12.19

vstorspb
And generally, before creating the topic, I suggest to start to familiarize yourself with our forum and the Wiki, if the answer to your question was not found, then create a topic!

v
vstorspb 28.12.19

AlexanderYA
Looked on these 2 achievements: (a Contender for the gold. To conclude the storyline with the Olympic games.) and (All in the benefits. To complete the storyline of Marcos.) blue button Passage is missing.
Contender for the gold - just said In the course of 7 chapters, after the quest the Kings of Sparta, you will open the quest associated with the Olympic games. Believe, wait, probably not reached.
But what about Marcos? How to finish it?

A
AlexanderYA 28.12.19

vstorspb
There will not be buttons walkthrough for these missions and achievements is not difficult, to give them the time I became there and about Marcos is also written, Marcos is located on the island of KOs. Swim to the island, looking for quests and find Marcos

v
vstorspb 28.12.19

AlexanderYA
Acquainted not only with the forum and the wiki, but carefully shoveled the Internet. So asked the question. If I'm wasting someone else's time - I apologize. Just walk past.

A
AlexanderYA 28.12.19

vstorspb
Yes, it's not that you're wasting anyone's time, but the fact that those questions above, I'm talking about (the Olympics and Marcos) have a clue where to look.

v
vstorspb 28.12.19

AlexanderYA wrote:
And generally, before creating the topic, I suggest to start to familiarize yourself with our forum and the Wiki, if the answer to your question was not found, then create a topic!
Yes close nafig topic than with you. Do you want to help, do not help. People were sick - do not work the moderator, there is a more peaceful pursuits.

A
AlexanderYA 28.12.19

vstorspb wrote:
Yes close nafig topic than with you. Do you want to help, do not help. People were sick - do not work the moderator, there is a more peaceful pursuits.
Well I do seem to help, told how and where to find it. You don't like it. As well as how to help you, the game is you go?!