3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aguyinlove 28.12.19 09:01 pm

Looking for teammates for Dead Island Riptide (Pirates) (Dead Island: Riptide)

Hi all,
passed a long time since the 1st part of himself, sad. The second part want to go with someone. I'd love to find a partner to play together.
Well, I'll get to a point requirements:

- Age 16+
- Skype and of course a microphone
- Adequacy (probably most importantly)
- The desire to undergo with a partner, completing quests and not running away figs knows where, etc.

I would like to play through Hamachi, or what you want but not steam and its associated app (aka Greenlane)
Waiting for

PS
Broke me kind people, ready to play and using Grinuma, and with stim and tangle is already :)
53 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hellk666 28.12.19

I fit your requirements.However, until the end of may the patch will come with a Russian voice acting.Now I'm waiting for to fully complete the game.Proof on the website games the new disk
You recommend too

a
aguyinlove 28.12.19

Hellk666
Yeah heard about this patch, and Yes it would be nice for myself to deliver, but the fact is that until the end of may it's just unknown when it will be, but I wish it was sooner to play it, because 3/4 may 29 or June I'm going to work all summer, until September.......therefore, time is not on my side :/
By the way, I'm trying to go through all the side quests, the language is not a problem, so if th will help with the translation

R
Ripper Man 28.12.19

damn, teach on Hamachi in this game to play

B
BIZON228 28.12.19

teach you how to play on Hamachi please

a
aguyinlove 28.12.19

Ripper Man
БИЗОН228
Heh well we people give.... If you honestly can teach I can not, because I helped, but you can try.
But in General, the easiest way is to Google enter how to play on Hamachi" and you will come out a list of steps you need to perform to play together with someone on Hamachi.....

m
mokos 28.12.19

Ripper Man
write in Skype mokos68 will teach

A
AWYD 28.12.19

Connected via GreenLuma (Cracked Steam).Looking for someone to play with.Pirates.Nick-awydon Play for Hsien.

A
ArtZ - insane 28.12.19

aguyinlove
Мaguyinlove
Unfortunately I'm only 13, but I act appropriately - if necessary - be quiet XD. If you change your mind 16+ -give a link to the pirates - at Hamachi to play)

a
aguyinlove 28.12.19

Art_Z - insane
You can try, but it would be cool to play in the 3rd, because 2 is already a class, and 3 the brow, it is generally a waste...

g
goha135 28.12.19

aguyinlove
I can I am 14 game is on Hamachi to play

v
vadimOfficial95 28.12.19

good time all) there are people who found working with pirates co-op? or even earlier and there were none? in any case, give a link if not difficult)

V
Vtulka13 28.12.19

Let's try through Hamachi we can get

a
aguyinlove 28.12.19

vadimOfficial95
focusnic87
For the most part, people play, if the pirates, or through Hamachi, or through grinlow(steam cracked) or tangle.

v
vadimOfficial95 28.12.19

aguyinlove
after Greenlane stim break? just TF2 and Dota have - in them through steam, the spire, and that raises the question - is it possible not caleca steam, play Riptide?

a
aguyinlove 28.12.19

vadimOfficial95
I swear, greenlove not used, because by a strange technical problems can not, right to use steam, so I can not answer, but said the alleged grinuma not interfere..... To start cracked steam, you need to run the shortcut Greenlane, if you want your dear and native steam )) , just run it as usual..... I was told that all true, if true/not true, do not answer.

A
ArtZ - insane 28.12.19

aguyinlove
can litsuhu buy?

D
Daedro 28.12.19

Cracked and normal steam in different folders it is necessary to keep and games (where the license and where the pirate), everything works as it should completely. The most important thing at the same time not to run that swill principle will not work sort of)

G
GuRoN66RUS 28.12.19

Threw the the authorization request.

a
aguyinlove 28.12.19

Art_Z - insane
A little expensive for a game 60 euros.... I'm for 5-6 hours get 5 euros, and in the summer I will get 14-18 hours of work will get 15 euros.... 60 et expensive. Especially because I'm starting to save for a new computer, will be about 1900-2100 euros... need time to save up to 30 August.

g
goha135 28.12.19

Guys so anyone going to play on Hamachi or not? Me too mate need one boring place.