3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Phantom2014 28.12.19 09:02 pm

Is there a difference between male and female character in the story ? (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Is there a mission that only give a male or female character ?
12 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nadoedala 28.12.19

Phantom2014
no

P
PIRAT69 28.12.19

Phantom2014
No. There is no difference consider. If it did, feminists would have torn Ubisoft.

L
Lobo 28.12.19

Badfox69
And so they will find something to complain about

h
h0use 28.12.19

There is a difference, apparently Russian translation was made first for Cassandra, so in some secondary quests of the male character can be called she in dialogues :)

S
Sanya Baltiyskiy 28.12.19

h0use
I've read complaints that playing for Cassandra the player referred to in the masculine almost more than the shoals of translation

v
vitalik76 28.12.19

h0use wrote:
apparently Russian translation was made first for Cassandra
Just the opposite. This Alexiana sometimes referred to as she, as Cassandra called it almost always is.

y
yasava 28.12.19

vitalik76
and Cassandra called it almost always is. - why 100 hours of the game for Cassandra I never had?

v
vitalik76 28.12.19

yasava wrote:
why 100 hours of the game for Cassandra I never had?
I'm afraid you are exaggerating. I before starting to play himself, looked videoprohozhdenie of the game for Cassandra, including and in order to understand different something character. And dialogues heard and the subtitles seen. No, I certainly can assume that in one of the last patches of the game, putting a superhuman effort, fixed all the flaws in the translation. Well if so.

A
Anzhelika04 28.12.19

The gender selection affects only the selection of the texture, well, there's someone that likes someone boys someone girls. Realized, the attitude of the player is exactly the same, even the novels all shared. Although when Cassandra carries around a huge axe is funny like a Japanese RPG play. Or when the bodies of healthy men or quest characters carries around on itself. So in that sense of course the flaw of the game when playing as female.Although maybe she does have the strength of Hercules to drag myself to the man twice more weights than she does is the norm.

v
vstorspb 28.12.19

Анжелика04 wrote:
and to drag myself to the man twice more weights than she does is the norm.
And as in war our nurses compete men of all sorts, and large and small, do not underestimate women.

c
choa 28.12.19

Alex called in the feminine only a few times the same character for one quest. More never met. Do not exaggerate.

It is incredibly irritating chug Cassandra when running so loud that will be with you 90% of the time in the game )

T
Tdante 28.12.19

choa
The English voice acting she's got such a hard pant no defect localization.
Анжелика04
The fact that her power as a demigod, easily explained by her artifact, like all her magical abilities.