3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tsefal 28.12.19 09:03 pm

Not visible the keys (Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning)

The keys are not visible in the control settings and in training! Help! You can put a list of shortcuts by default, and that there are difficulties with the game?
And is it at all possible to solve this problem? And what is it?
8 Comments
Sort by:
E
Extreme91 28.12.19

Tsefal
maybe you have a good repak, or you installed something wrong (pill, crack, DLS, etc...)
Spoilerpix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

T
Tsefal 28.12.19

Downloaded from МедиаГет2. Three different Repack. Without installing DLS, as was already. Possible problems with russifiers, but without him I'm nothing.

E
Extreme91 28.12.19

version of crack is what??

E
Extreme91 28.12.19

write in HP will give you the download link normalnogo Repack

N
Nikoros 28.12.19

Disable AntiVir. when you install the game, helped me.

L
LeChatNoir 28.12.19

had the same problem after installing the crack,deleted crack,a button appeared,changed them yourself and set Rusik again,I thought,even if I disappear,I still know what was even better,the buttons remained.

S
Silens15 28.12.19

Radical solution to the problem lies in the fact that the game was never published in Russian, thus, in principle, does not recognize the great and powerful, in any even obscene view =) thus it turns out that the solution lies in the language of the computer on which the game runs, hence the logical conclusion - you need to change the native language of the system is done in the settings of the language bar of Windows is not trivial to press alt+shift and run the game a little harder
Windows => control panel => language and region=> regional and language options=> advanced, the paragraph, the language of non-Unicode programs => change the system language set English then reboot the system and voila (though if you cannot reply in English to return to normal will not be easy as everything will be in English (the panel start to turn to start, etc.) but in General, here it is the solution to edit settings can be freely and get more and strange hieroglyphic writings at the time of inventing nickname for GG.
PS. not for 2к18 infa but you never know someone will help )))))

T
Tsefal 28.12.19

I did not at first understand what it is :)