3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vzroslyy 28.12.19 09:03 pm

How to land the ship? (X4: Foundations)

tell me how to land the ship?
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sprintin 28.12.19

highlights, well or improved landing autopilot buy.

R
RulVPlane 28.12.19

well, remind enter, choose dock and you the green highlights where to go, flies and there will be a green model of your vehicle and shows how to sit, put your vehicle model and drop it (from 1 person even easier - it shows how to align the ship)

V
VOVAN PLAY4FUN 28.12.19

10 min I couldn't put.

m
maxpayen 28.12.19

ahahahahhahaha

v
vzroslyy 28.12.19

aligned and to press the
?

S
Sprintin 28.12.19

adult
he will sit if properly leveled.

E
Evpatiy Neistovyy 28.12.19

Life is pain!

v
vzroslyy 28.12.19

never planted it yet do not understand and quests and scanning 2 hours and freaked out)))

O
Oleg Sokolov86 28.12.19

Need to buy MK 1 stykovochnye module FOR 7500 creedite is and you will be auto sit.

A
Argonec124 28.12.19

adult
when approaching a runway see red circle and stripes line the nose on the circle, it turns green, then move to the left or right as you see another green bar start to move forward back to the next green line, and at the end of the top down, the main thing that all the lines and circles were green, but a simpler podkopay and buy a docking computer )) and not their brains par ))

S
SiNoT 28.12.19

I have a couple times lost control of the ship , when he tried to unfold over the joint in the desired direction, and the physics killed me, the inertia too strong. A couple of times flew the ship straight in texture at the entrance of the boat.

L
Lertus 28.12.19

SiNoT
There is a bug, but Argonec124 all well painted. Sit just be very careful to itself in the end grabbed. If too famously - just fail down in texture.

v
vzroslyy 28.12.19

question on training. I understand it was not passed, the job will always? It would be simpler to completed the task and it disappeared and so constantly hanging. (looming eyes))))