3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
izi brizi 28.12.19 09:03 pm

Master levels (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Actually got a LVL 50, opened levels of the wizard, where an average of 30 skills every 20 lvlov, and now come the question, why so many skills to master in the game if you have them from the power potratila 20-30 points ? or are they, as you yourself work out?
8 Comments
Sort by:
-
--00--00-- 28.12.19

Grind for grind. The addition of these levels was a huge folly on their part. On pumping one skill for 1 to 3 seconds. To pump all skills skills (even using cheats) you will need 3*20*90 seconds, i.e. an hour and a half (well skills are less than 90 so that time need a little less). But the fact that more than an hour just to pump skill points into skills is a lot. If you pumped all of them, you become a machine of death. The honest way you'll never pumped.

i
izi brizi 28.12.19

--00--00--
how to download it? only for points LVL APA and tombs or like that?

j
jaisonvorhis 28.12.19

--00--00--
Do not spend 30 minutes on all the cheats and tips, current when all pumped hero became imovi even on nightmare fansatic Crete whether it be the sword or the bow, dropped everything to inject the current I need.

d
davidrf 28.12.19

So points for all the skills is not enough (though all are not used), so there is still 1400 points... give Lame system. How anyone, but I will not dump all the skills to go in there. Yubikam would be nice to think why they did it! Well, with that coach...

-
--00--00-- 28.12.19

izi brizi
Yes, only the points for improving the experience and reading of the stelae in the tombs

M
MODERN_GEAR 28.12.19

Luchsheb new game + delivered. And then as Fig level will rise

C
Crystal Lion 28.12.19

MODERN_GEAR
Will. Yubiki promised. Otherwise what's the point in all this pumping of the skills of the master on a single playthrough? )))

M
MODERN_GEAR 28.12.19

Crystal Lion
It is clear that will. But how long to wait...