3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
grag 20 28.12.19 09:05 pm

The graphics card displays the image on the monitor

In short, I bought myself a brand new gigabyte geforce gtx 1050 ti instead of the 550 ti(pulls new toys).
But for some reason it does not display the image although with the 550 ti it works(it will say 500w). The sound is, connect the PC to the speakers, and the sound of running windose is. Tried to shoot down the BIOS and the EMS, did not help. On the first vidyuhi not revolve coolers, and fully loaded(I know by the sound) start spinning at full. Connected via different plug in a different socket, same thing. Can anyone help? Can vidyuhi with marriage?
20 Comments
Sort by:
b
benites 28.12.19

grag 20
you have not forgotten the hour the power is some to connect?

Y
Yoba1212 28.12.19

grag 20 wrote:
Can vidyuhi with marriage?
Unlikely. Put the old graphics card, update the BIOS to the Mat.fees for the latest version.
Delete Windows, just take not put. Next, remove the battery for at least 12 hours the RAM modules, and pull hard. 12 hours pick everything up, put a new video card, start PC and install Windows.

g
grag 20 28.12.19

Yoba1212
Well, reinstall Windows... I'm Sure that will help? But the BIOS will try to update. Why do by as much as 12 hours to get it out? What is actually happening during this period in the PC?

c
callmegod 28.12.19

Need a new BIOS for the little system. You have a underscore in the top left corner? Can flash, and maybe static.
Gygy, it is not necessary to 12h))) There are literally minutes enough))) But this is no good. Nakata just updated the BIOS.

Y
Yoba1212 28.12.19

grag 20 wrote:
I'm sure that will help?
Sure. 've done it myself when I put on the old Mat.cost graphics card for seven generations above. :)
grag 20 wrote:
What is actually happening during this period in the PC?
The capacitors are emptied.

g
grag 20 28.12.19

callmegod,
Spoiler you underscore in the top left corner?You about it?

g
grag 20 28.12.19

callmegod
So here's the question disk can I reinstall the BIOS? No flash just, and in the Internet says that only formatierung flash drive to FAT32 you can do it

W
Wolfram carbide 28.12.19

Put 550ю, shaking Display Driver Uninstaller, take control panel old wood, are loaded in safe mode, run ddu and remove all the debris from the old wood and off the computer. Put in a new card if I went to the picture, put new wood.

c
callmegod 28.12.19

grag 20
I thought you have no image. And what is on the screen, it's at least something.
With the stick it is necessary.

g
grag 20 28.12.19

callmegod
Duck is on the old video card) but I'll try tomorrow(or rather today) to upgrade today looking all sorts of programs, etc. that I will inform you

S
SPR1GGAN 28.12.19

grag 20
went from 560 to 970 ,was the same garbage
was hooked to the motherboard and vidyuhi ,updated the BIOS .
At the end popping second to none in the second slot on the motherboard and she saw what the magic still do not understand ,but 2 cards in the mother treated the problem .

M
MagicHero 28.12.19

grag 20
You have the case of the monitor not a VGA connector built in and you don't connect the monitor to the none using this adaptor?

If you do the work nothing will happen because the 1000-series only digital output, analogue anymore.

g
grag 20 28.12.19

MagicHero
I say that I tried all that is possible to connect, nothing goes

c
callmegod 28.12.19

grag 20
You BIOS updated?

M
MagicHero 28.12.19

grag 20
And write model of your monitor can?

g
grag 20 28.12.19

callmegod
No, odd is not. In short will bear on Friday, one friend and master, I think he will know what the problem is. I just called him and he said that a BIOS update is necessary at least, because maybe even the PC does not include this

c
callmegod 28.12.19

grag 20
Everyone would need to update the BIOS and everything works. And your master what is not included? Of course bring such a master.

g
grag 20 28.12.19

callmegod
If you are referring to the fact that he just wants money) that he said he'd do it for free, he's just at the other end of the city. So I didn't want to be there, because the machine that I have. But all the same to me as it will be safer to see what he will do with this, because I'm not a programmer specialty

g
grag 20 28.12.19

callmegod
Well, went, still needed a BIOS update))) and still had to buy the adapter, but it is a problem of the monitor... Thanks guys, I'll know for the future)

S
SPR1GGAN 28.12.19

come to the forum to ask for advice ,get it ,ignore and carry to the master ,you hike him clearly and that you have paid