3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PoMkaA 28.12.19 09:05 pm

The total score (Battlefield 3)

I understand that the plugin has long not supported or what ? The fact that when start the game without the plugin lost Total score on the server in battlelog and now, as I have before logging on to the server to watch it like in BF4 ? In BF 4 it seems to have introduced a replacement battlelog'y within the game that confused me too, because he's kind of not convenient and not informative in terms of, again total bill, so I BF 4 battlelog, but there are often total score is not available with error an unknown error has Occurred. That people playing and tolerate the shoals or have a solution ?
8 Comments
Sort by:
P
Phornet 28.12.19

No stocks for a long time.The plugin still works - but it should put your Explorer or something simpler.And in Battlefield 4, Battlelog is normal - even said to be comfortable,if that makes sense.

P
PoMkaA 28.12.19

Phornet
and what yuzaesh browser plugin ? I have firefox, chrome, opera not working, had worked, offered to sell, etc., when they come into battlelog, then announced the end of support for yourself like I have entered the function running the game without the plugin

P
PoMkaA 28.12.19

Phornet
does not work in internet explorer, how to get it to work ?

P
Phornet 28.12.19

PoMkaA
The plugin is only 3 parts.The rest via the game overlay.

P
PoMkaA 28.12.19

Phornet
does not say how to turn of it installed, what actions in explorer to carry out ?
so, and in BF 4 battlelog in-game, so to speak, have a table of account or not and all the stupid people go, maybe there is not the end of the match ?

P
Phornet 28.12.19

PoMkaA
I have the plugin working like not weird at all.Because most likely because my Explorer is only used as a starter for Battlelog (1 plugin is - just the same Battlelog).Maybe that is left is to check it out.

P
PoMkaA 28.12.19

Phornet
it turned out, just tried to login and got a message that no plugin can not go and need to download it, explorer is perfectly allowed to do it, it works, thanks for the tip)

P
Phornet 28.12.19

PoMkaA
Without problems)
Treat if that.