3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rudi937 28.12.19 09:05 pm

Personality Zero (Borderlands 2)

Playing as a character I was wondering who is he, why does he have four fingers on all the limbs, why is he in the mask, and man does it? Generally leave your guesses, opinions or any facts.
50 Comments
Sort by:
R
RGC 28.12.19

Руди937
I said that about him nothing is known. so it will be not speculation but simply the imagination of the players

R
Rudi937 28.12.19

okay, thanks for the reply.

P
P.Avis 28.12.19

He is a man. The assassin, cutting political figures (Source: a Poster on his search). In Echo-log we are looking for throughout the game he describes is going to eliminate another target. The main reason for his activities, not earnings, and the opportunity to compete and test their skills. The hunt for the Vault he considered a worthy goal in the competition and went looking for him. (Source: Echo-Log)
The rest is unknown.

_
_DooM_ 28.12.19

They say that the developers did not add it to the game, and that he there added. That is why, they themselves know nothing about him.

R
Rudi937 28.12.19

_DooM_
Funny, it's like the Stig from top gear, nobody knows about it but he is)))

_
_DooM_ 28.12.19

Руди937
By the way, rumor has it that the Stig is zero, only in racing gear.

A
Arcoool 28.12.19

Zero is not a man , for he is on hand in total 8 fingers and 4 feet ( 2 toes on each foot ) , something 8 fingers lacking to a person , huh ?

_
_DooM_ 28.12.19

[new user]
No, it's in humans extra fingers.

R
RGC 28.12.19

_DooM_
brad said. even if a person has extra fingers(which in itself is moronic) is still zero, not the person

_
_DooM_ 28.12.19

Scopolamine
Are you talking nonsense! At the toe the right number of fingers, and people have their one more on each limb.

t
trustedSunbro 28.12.19

Judging by the skills and sometimes jumping smileys it is likely that he's a ninja, especially how soldiers are always looking for a worthy purpose.
Though audio logs are confusing and not a bit about his personality do not say :/
Spoiler

P
P.Avis 28.12.19

And who told you that the humanoid must be five fingers? Look for a Board - mad dwarfs, burning psychos and God knows what else. Prosthetics, by the way, has not been canceled. Voice, sense of humor and reaction to the fall and wounding it is consistent with a living organism, and as a highly developed alien races in the game are not declared, you can only make a clear conclusion. If he was a robot, he'd always remained silent.

You can assume its Japanese origin, as it, he often gives the phrase in the format of a haiku (a Genre of Japanese poetry), and the front of the helmet sometimes projected character.

And last, only my guess - its prototype is the character of Megaman Zero:
tyk

Either he is a ninja turtle =)

R
RGC 28.12.19

_DooM_
you're sheep or something? who determines how many fingers should be?

R
RGC 28.12.19

P. Avis
that claptrap always silent. I'm puzzled why, probably because he's a robot

_
_DooM_ 28.12.19

Scopolamine
ahahaha, you have an extra chromosome. I am sincerely sorry.

R
RGC 28.12.19

_DooM_
first, talking nonsense and trying to be funny(turns out poorly), now the intellectual trying to insult me. all as it is banal, boring and predictable.

K
KA6AH6 28.12.19

ZERA THIS Shkolnik cator Pereigral IN the asasin CREED

P
P.Avis 28.12.19

Scopolamine, the CL4P-TP image. He has always been the main talker - was it designed as a robotic assistant or Stewart. Besides, his voice is obviously mechanical, like all robots in the game. But zero human.

PS For reference: message _DooM_ was sarcastic. Well..suddenly it's not obvious.

R
RGC 28.12.19

P. Avis
for the record, my comment to you was too kakbe sarcastic. suddenly it's not obvious.

S
Shadow747 28.12.19

P. Avis
It turns out I'm not one to think that he was a ninja turtle))
Some skins at it too as a hint.