3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
chel s pulemetom. 28.12.19 09:05 pm

Impressions from the release version (Wreckfest)

Well, che, the game has released, even before the dais. Who've played, what about the game? Returned if the us Flat out that we lost, but deserve?
34 Comments
Sort by:
g
gamer456345 28.12.19

Of course back,is the successor of FlatOut!

M
MakeHtosh 28.12.19

people with a machine gun.
Returned,and when Daisy needs to go in release don't know?

v
vftor 28.12.19

I don't see her as FlatOut. FlatOut 2 - this is crazy extreme, but Wreckfest is an ordinary cross. It is a pity that the route is short. And then there's the sound of some machines like a lawn mower, something to do with it.

P
Phelix Rus 28.12.19

Short runs of drawdown on fps .

C
Crociato 28.12.19

A worthy successor to FlatOut, but not quite FlatOut. Wreckfest has a more complex and realistic physics, so play it more complex and interesting, but not fun. Here goes smash half of rivals and the first to arrive, there are no nitro, insane stunts flying with drivers and simpler design lines (I hadn't seen a highway with many alternative routes or travel through the supermarket). But there is the same atmosphere rides on American buckets and contact fight, until the destruction of the contender, for which we love FlatOut.

M
MagicHero 28.12.19

Yeah cool game came out. With bots is boring but with the fun players and people following the release was decent to play, sometimes a full room gain. Optimisation is great, on ultra with X8 antialiasing, the game holds 120 fps even at the start with 24 players online. Not many races have the same optimization.

v
vftor 28.12.19

MagicHero
Optimization is good, but when loading a race long boot and loading the video memory to maximum, I have up to 4 GB. Strange feature.

V
Vyacheslav Butusov 28.12.19

Flatout liked the sound of the pebbles on the iron while driving, there could actually plan the stages in such a way that if the total points before the last race you were just one possible opponent, then you can focus during this check-in on it, make it last in the race, or even break stuff in his car, and to come in last and still win the Cup. There is no such, and rivals some not memorable. There they were the same, and, Frank Malkov, for example, preferred heavy machinery, Chinese - shallow and fast, you remember and get pleasure from cheat them on the track. There are no nitro, no card (although it may be in the settings there), to break someone else's car to zero is almost impossible. Through the glass no one crashes the joy of borovnia vrazhiny in a concrete wall is not particularly to - so you can knock about a bit in the open field, but in this sense almost none. Well, small stocks still have a fail test and something else. Recently had the idea to re-take 1 or part 2, or UC, because the last DIY on this subject was the bottom, and then a regrowth. You can play, like there is physics, nice graphics, but compared to flatout sensitive not something.

M
MorirMerda 28.12.19

game awesome, the race itself+ the same flachowsky Mouzon. Didn't like hard anal peg to the passage of these pseudoregma type desmatch and lawn mowers. Buy litsuhu if online more play complete the race, but strongly suspect that what ever the vote is 95% there constantly to get it to be arena Derby or lawn mower, and the money for it do not want to spend

c
chel s pulemetom. 28.12.19

MegaDen666
Well, there is not buy - do not know)

M
MorirMerda 28.12.19

On stream what I find out, XS. In the GRID at the time constantly had to suffer from the fact that Paz liked to drift in normal races you can play it until the first or second vote. Downloaded such free quake the other day, was there for 95% of users mode Only railgun constantly interesting, and without donation there is always their skipat have by rejoining the game because normal mode because its to choose. In батлфилд4 also to play on the locker as intended by the developers (with mortars and UAVs) is also almost never now online to go short often - to spoil their nerves and impression of the game only.

c

MorirMerda
Over 15 hours of gameplay in Quake Champions in team modes never on onli what railgun did not fall.

M
MagicHero 28.12.19

vftor
vftor wrote:
Optimization is good, but when loading a race long boot and loading the video memory to maximum, I have up to 4 GB. Strange feature.
Yes, about the RAM I have 5 gigs under her lead from the beginning, I don't know what has caused, but in 3 gig )))
MorirMerda
MorirMerda wrote:
game awesome, the race itself+ the same flachowsky Mouzon. Didn't like hard anal peg to the passage of these pseudoregma type desmatch and lawn mowers. Buy litsuhu if online more play complete the race, but strongly suspect that what ever the vote is 95% there constantly to get it to be arena Derby or lawn mower, and the money for it do not want to spend
Played yesterday, Derby just hardly play but racing Yes. Although some, and I myself like to choose processor and grind players )))
But I play more racing cars. The players there now full so you are almost always going at full 24 player room. And to play for a crowd and even when all the players are much more interesting, because they make mistakes, which sometimes look epic (the joke was on one of the trails, because it's full of newbies all go on top of each other. And there after start there is a sharp turn and behind him a precipice, as usual, all the players went there. Me at the start turned and I'm behind the times but seeing that all flew out covet, escaped from the last 24 on 4th)

v
vftor 28.12.19

MagicHero wrote:
Yeah about the video memory
Setting in NVIDIA Panel reduced the download of RAM up to 70-85% (depending on the track)

You can still reduce due to the shift of the visual field in the minus (FOV), but the review is still important.

M
MagicHero 28.12.19

vftor
Played in General longer, in the end, the game ate all 8 gigs in the butt. Such consumption, even Clark was not the last.

c

MagicHero
Well, not lag then ?

v
vftor 28.12.19

MagicHero
Yes! What were they fouled with this game.
And I changed the settings:
- in-game and in nvidia panel turned off the vertical. sync
- put reduced. fps = 40
- texture quality in game to medium (instead of high) - the picture has not changed
The result is a load on GTX 770 SLI (4GB):
- GPU=up to 70% (in the menu)
- GPU=40-50% (in the race)
- the load on the GPU=40-50% (2GB) - (in race)

M
MagicHero 28.12.19

In General no, at full load of video memory the fps is kept but sometimes a little SAG, though no full download no percent no vidyuhi. Perhaps due to the filling of VRAM.
vftor
So I have early in the game is also loading a little above 4 gigs of RAM but after an hour or so already scored all 8 gigs back to back. Even in the menu, then scored 6 gigs of VRAM, the campaign they have there is leaking and sickly.

v
vftor 28.12.19

MagicHero
Strange, but I have not seen. I have now this: in the menu (in some places) eating more, running less, after the race - a little.
You have a distribution ?

M
MagicHero 28.12.19

vftor
I mean what distribution?