3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Demon of Night 15.09.19 02:49 pm

App for Android (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Recently I decided to download the game, re-run. Remember that like before application on the phone, which syncs with the game and it was a delivery order, a map to look and so on, if I'm not mistaken of course. Tried to find it - no. On playmarket one there, but when open it there is only info on the game and where to buy. Please tell me whether this app or it bugs me already and if it was, what became of him and whether there is a way to re-connect workarounds? Thanks for the answer!) And do not throw stones for the creation of a separate topic, I've never hurt anyone, the game is still practically dead
5 Comments
Sort by:
J
JoKeRD07 15.09.19

Demon of Night
But not for the PC version to the PS3/PS4 there is support, but where the application itself - no idea

G
GeForce Experience 15.09.19

Demon of Night
The first time I heard to be honest maybe on consoles but on computers that are not seen and not heard despite that played almost more than 500+ hours

E
Evil Omega 15.09.19

Perhaps there were some applications for consoles,but on PC I heard.

_
_TEZ_ 15.09.19

Demon of Night
Most likely not support it more. On PC by the way, it did not work, only console!

O
OSKaR2255 29.09.21

The mobile assistant is no longer supported. The servers have been shut down a long time ago.