3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
geronimo703 28.12.19 09:07 pm

Management (Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions)

Instead the notation keys in the tooltip, the red squares, have reached the first barefoot pressing on guess, therapy you will have to Dodge in melee and I do not understand how to do it....along with which key to naimat down????????????
9 Comments
Sort by:
P
PlatonOlolo 28.12.19

I have the same thing. Well the red square is always key Q (default)
To evade melee hit S and the down arrow simultaneously

g
geronimo703 28.12.19

thank you

C
Chuck-499 28.12.19

Playing on the gamepad saitek p990. The camera axis as the curve is located and know how to fix it. For example, when a hunter must fight in melee writes step down on the left case have the same subject and with the camera behind in General. Help to make: right stick - camera right. stick down camera down. Grooved, does not help. In the game setting it does not change the axes, the emulsion joystick XBox put also no use. Do not know what to do. Anyway, I want to play normally.
Thanks in advance!!!

J
Jonyeo 28.12.19

You know the problem, it did not fix it, agonized for a long time(Google) and finally bought a gamepad from the Xbox. There is no other option

C
Chuck-499 28.12.19

Pechalka((( do Not want a new pad to take.
And thanks for that)))

X
XeLon 310 28.12.19

Guys please help!!!Can't toplitsa as Vision is to accelerate the zone Scorpio.

D
Dzoni meat 28.12.19

help somebody like walls to climb in the management nepoymu help плизззз111111111111

W
WallCrawler09 28.12.19

Dzoni meat
uspakoysya you just approach the wall and press the movement button

R
RAZMAK 28.12.19

Guys what to do. It's all good. But here's the problem with the textures. Little squares everywhere. Don't know what to do, here's a screenshot: you See the grid of little squares.