3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kirenenko 28.12.19 09:16 pm

My detailed review of the game (WARNING, SPOILERS AND HINTS!!!) (Far Cry 3)

4 Comments
Sort by:
K
KaiGrady 28.12.19

Kirenenko
The review did not read, because you're late for 6 years, but what about the end credits about the console I can say is port the game on PS4 written terribly. Not only that, the game is not sapratisi, and wild drawdown brought to current generation consoles (the game 6 years ago Karl!) Curve, moreover, that playing on the gamepad, and not otkalibrovani. Around the dead zone. With sounds my favorite, by the way, guns kind of messy. They all sound like a fucking Bizon, awful. The icing on the cake was crooked to the poor transport behavior, with ANYONE! Should turn the stick on more than 25 degrees to the side and rushed. Transport will deploy the hell out. But this is not always the case, but the impression from one of my favorite nostalgic games were completely spoiled. This is a misunderstanding, the shame from the eminent publisher. It is better to play on consoles last generation, really, sorry...

K
Kirenenko 28.12.19

Kai__
Don't know anything about any SS, I do Huoche play. Overall I am satisfied, too, though not perfect.

K
KaiGrady 28.12.19

Kirenenko
Play without sound or the sound of firing with an AK-47 you also like? Why leave this poor sound Aki, if you can do better - thought they. And one Kalash with this Arsenal of sound Fier is not over

K
Kirenenko 28.12.19

Kai__
I do FSUs on the quality of picture and sound, I'm concerned about the gameplay. =)))