3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Strelec-zmeya 28.12.19 09:16 pm

New \"chips\" (American Truck Simulator)

Hello!
In ATS there are new opportunities, like the ability to select difficulty Parking the trailer. And what opportunities were advertised, such as a folding hood. Where he already released game?

12 Comments
Sort by:
M
Matroskin 28.12.19

Strelec-zmeya
No such innovations

A
ABRAScovyy 28.12.19

Strelec-zmeya
If you want to know about all the innovations just get through the training. And by the way the most powerful innovation is the possibility to Park the trailer in different ways. Not yet published DLS does not talk about that.

B
BOCTOK 25RUS 28.12.19

Well, shlagbaumy replaced by weight control, and I more did not find anything new

a
alex11168 28.12.19

maybe off topic a bit but still I ask: how to get the driver to work?he has a car and I read the message about the fact that he will soon begin work,but he cheto sitting idle. can someone tell me?

P
PrAvdA pOrtIt nErVy 28.12.19

New chips
For example, I learned that the game works on windows 7/8/8.1(32бита).
СпойлерHowever, we are receiving a lot of requests from players stuck with a 32-bit Windows to give them a chance to play the game now. We do listen to you, and we are also making available an UNSUPPORTED, alternate 32-bit build of the game. You will find it on Steam in a Beta branch named unsupported_32bit. At the time of release, it will be functionally equivalent with the 64-bit build, and it should work ok so long as you don't push the graphics setting to max. Keep in mind that it's only an unsupported temporary solution, we are explicitly making no guarantees that it will work now or in the future. At some point in time, perhaps in 6 months, perhaps in 12 months, we will no longer be able to update this 32-bit fork of the game to match the feature set of the official version of the game. Hopefully by that time, you will all have migrated to a new 64-bit OS.

However, we receive many requests from players who have 32-bit Windows to give them a chance to play the game right now. We really listen to You, and we also make available UNSUPPORTED, alternative 32-bit build of the game. You will find it on Steam in beta branch called unsupported_32bit. At the time of release it will be functionally equivalent to the 64-bit build, and it should work fine if You do not strain with graphics settings at maximum. Keep in mind that this is only a temporary solution, we explicitly do not make any guarantees that it will work now or in the future. At some point in time, perhaps after 6 months,12 months, we are no longer able to update this 32-bit branch of the game is to match the feature set of the official version of the game. Hopefully, during this time, you will be transferred to the new 64-bit OS.

j
joseph88 28.12.19

Each state has its own speed limits and fines you can get through at speed on the railway crossing while the gate is not closed. At some intersections you can turn right if the lights are red and not one has left (something similar was introduced in Moscow as an experiment). You can drive on the roads with excess fines police who rides with you in the stream (which are on the side of not fines) , on the freeway in California in crossroads face scorecamera.

A
ArXangel_ann 28.12.19

A couple of questions for old-timers of the game:
- how you can exceed the speed? quite often it happens that exceed 3 miles, next goes to the police and she doesn't care. I.e. is there any error?
- the game don't care if you go, rasterises on 2 strips (along the dotted marking)?
- what happens if you stop in the middle of the road? or go with very low speed? is this a traffic problem? fines?
- what gives flashing beacons (except for visual, of course). Did not notice that they on that-the impact - well, there would be missing you, or not schemilis on your lane in front of the hood
- sound signals? also do not care? although I back honk, if blunt at the traffic lights, for example. But the campaign AI does not react to them.
- lights headlights removed? in Europe, flowing, you could have blinked, there is no such notice.
- whether crossing a solid/double solid when turning with a bulky load? really are the train who the fuck deploy, not veering into the oncoming lane.
- sometimes Navigator leads the Congress, and then again pulled out on the same route. What for it is?

Thank you all for the answers. I'm a noob, SOR))

b
blacksitearea 28.12.19

ArXangel_ann wrote:
- how you can exceed the speed?
Focus on the speed of other traffic participants. If the rod safely, so it is possible.
- the game don't care if you go, rasterises on 2 lanes
Absolutely. If only for oncoming long pearl without turning on the turn signal.
- what happens if you stop in the middle of the road?
The tube will be, however. Itself at the crossroads stood a few hours?
- what gives flashing beacons (except for visual, of course).
More light at night, which is useful, especially when production of the trailer for unloading.
- sound signals? also do not care?
Usually I warn the impatient, to not cross my path. To the right stay out of my lane, except in places of narrowing of the road where I should skip the host extended past my nose. Drove the slug from the left lane on the right.
- lights headlights removed?
No. You blink once counter to switched with high beam. You blink when you concede someone that he didn't wait and drove myself faster
ArXangel_ann wrote:
- whether crossing a solid/double solid when turning with a bulky load?
Everything is possible, just no one hurt. Prevent front or rear vehicle can roll back, if he has room.
- sometimes Navigator leads the Congress, and then again pulled out on the same route. What for it is?
GPS so the route seems shorter. The other is in the game, but in the future promise of choice. Open the map by pressing M and build the route itself.
Still, the night is supposed to include a passing light in the rain - at any time of the day.
You can go on a cruise, if you have a machine, just enjoying the ride.
There are several modes of operation onboard the Navigator and computer.

R
RPOCLABB 28.12.19

ArXangel_ann wrote:
- how you can exceed the speed? quite often it happens that exceed 3 miles, next goes to the police and she doesn't care. I.e. is there any error?
The error is in +/- 10 miles[10 km ETS2] if privyshenie is exactly 5 then you will not be fined,if of 10 or more will be fine.

Easier
Limit:50 kmh
Your speed 55->no Penalty
Your speed is 60-65->it Will be fine

A
ArXangel_ann 28.12.19

RPOCLABB
Oh, cool) thanks
blacksitearea wrote:
Tube will, however
I'm talking about penalties)) about the tube obviously
blacksitearea wrote:
Usually I warn the impatient
Ie the AI react to them? If Yes, then it is fine
blacksitearea wrote:
You blink once counter to switched with high beam. You blink when you concede someone that he didn't wait and drove myself faster
About far I know. I'm talking about the transmission when cornering. In Europe often flashes that passed. And then there's the never had (( But the AI understands these signals, am I right?
blacksitearea wrote:
I wish no one hurt
I also fines meant) it is Clear that if hurt, it will arrive fine. And if on an empty road? Type all do not care?

b
blacksitearea 28.12.19

ArXangel_ann wrote: I'm talking about penalties)) about the tube obviously
Not provided.
ArXangel_ann wrote: So the AI react to them?
To some extent, although more focused on your speed, hoping to slip, resulting in accidents. But fine then, you'll write.
ArXangel_ann wrote:
In Europe often flashes that passed.
Such a long time not met. Just turn on the intersections, if hard climb. When you're missing the oncoming lane when turning left, you can slow down, blocking you in turn. Should I turn off the left turn signal, and then the hindrance will continue its way.
ArXangel_ann wrote:
And if on an empty road? Type all do not care?
Yes.
RPOCLABB wrote: the Error is in +/- 10 miles
In towns the limit is strictly, no-one exceeds. Generally, speeding tickets are issued only if fell under the radar, or nearby there is a patrol car, and the latter is now in the game a lot.

A
ArXangel_ann 28.12.19

blacksitearea
Thank you)