3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LCoe 15.09.19 02:49 pm

What animals are in the game? (Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey)

The game is quite a lot of animals. As dangerous and quite harmless. What animals have you met?
5 Comments
Sort by:
L
Leankota 15.09.19

Elephant ,wild boar ,crocodile ,otter ,Pelican ,Rhino ,hyena ,Buffalo ,tigers(white) (black) ,dog or coyote

M
Magnumium 15.09.19

stivkis12534645
I should add, there is a white tiger

N
Nikita Vasilevyh 15.09.19

If we are talking about those who can kill
Jungle:wild Boar, Tiger( they are 3 or 4 kinds), Python, snake (they also are about 3-4 types) eagle, Crocodile. Panther.
Forest - identical + otter
Savannah: Two species of jackals, antelope (exact name do not remember), Horse, Buffalo, elephant.Rhino.tigers. and centipedes (again, the name of the departed )
Desert: Identical only tigers can meet more often. (just to meet, not when they suddenly attack)
Beach: To evolution found only jackals, then added tigers
Like all called, maybe someone forgot

00Ghost00 15.09.19

Eagle koromah on any high points can to attack you.(that huge high rock ancestors in the shroud or in the nest in the 1st house,is that eagle who Yerzhan elderly killed).Centipedes in the caves there are.The hippopotamus is still found in Savannah or around the island of crocodiles,maybe somewhere else.Generally Panther is not a separate species and species of tigers.Like all.

T
Tim2000 01.07.22

Plus Goat or antelope, I don’t remember exactly how they call names. Found in the savannah.

Scolopendra (a kind of large centipede). In the caves around the Great Lake and in the Forest location, you can most often find