3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darkstoun1 28.12.19 09:17 pm

Class \"a Warrior with two-handed weapon\" at all playable? (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Actually, already tried 2 times to create a warrior with Dvurechnaya. First time even to Skyhold is not reached, he was so miserable. The second time created a warrior with a shield, but I didn't want to abandon Cassandra (2 tanks each other's mobs perevarivat and the battle is not much, and not enough damage), and therefore, when opened specialization, again changed douraku. But, unfortunately, specialization the Ripper is masochism, because what would be cool was not the Inquisitor armor, take out all the mobs HP per minute, and the fight usually ends quickly. And even if they win, they waste in the process of all HP. So, I took a blunt specialization, or warrior dobrucki generally useless in all respects?
57 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shreps 28.12.19

Then,I look at the bull I die in 30 sec xD

I
I3ender 28.12.19

Was playing a two-handed sword on sophisticated, excellent class, the main defense on myself to costulate, Ripper one of the best specializations, the ability of concentration is very strong, and the whole branch is tied to the increase in damage from wounds is even the ability of treatment, the last ability can not learn))
CAS can be done with durukoy and run himself with a shield)))
Why take out all the Ripper x? There is only one ability gives you the vulnerability, not to try and use it, I see no problem...

g
gogijik87 28.12.19

People please tell me what character to choose at the beginning of the game?

D
Darkstoun1 28.12.19

I3ender
First, the only option for defense - AGR enemies. For a warrior with dobrucki without a shield - it is fatal. Second, the ability of concentration can be strong, but to fill, you need to kill somewhere between 20 and 30 enemies, and even more if it was possible, although every second of the fight to use it, no complaints. And just so pointless. Thirdly, in my opinion, a woman with dobrucki is nonsense, so do I in her hands this rig will not give (in the sense of dobrucka... I mean weapon... well, you get shorter). Fourth, the meaning of the Ripper - in the loss of health, however, it is not enough to simply to waste. And Khilok there useless really. And this circle endurance vyzhiraet, horror in General, some expenses from this thread.

D
Darkstoun1 28.12.19

gogijik87
Well, if you want to beat the game two buttons and make the dragon alone in the nightmare, it is definitely a knight-enchanter (first MAG). And if you want more complicated, then take the robber, he has good damage, but you have to constantly move in battle and use tactics, otherwise, they will die. Well, if you want to Bang your head against the keyboard and packs to throw mouse - feel free to take a warrior, the worst class, at least in my experiences.

I
I3ender 28.12.19

Darkstoun1
the only option for defense - AGR enemies.
you can even abilities of not really know and only say, I wonder who puts the pros for ncompetence?))) or you yourself?))
1. there is a blow from the shoulder for example, bull, inflexibility...
2. I would not say that AGR is fatal with a full defense.

in my opinion, a woman with dobrucki is nonsense
this person is your problem then.

Khilok there useless really. And this circle endurance vyzhiraet
There is a very good passive to active there is garbage, Yes.

the meaning of the Ripper - in the loss of health, but very little to waste
I do not know you I have it more than others had, even shields, items on body type and health and pumping some skill on the physique on the subject I have focused on the physique for power, and a lot to gain on the branch dorocha.

P. S. something tells me That you run with the property berserk in the subject))

D
Darkstoun1 28.12.19

I3ender
there is a blow from the shoulder for example
I do not remember now, but isn't that counter-attack? If so, this skill involves AGR.

I do not know you I have it more than others had, even shields, items on body type and health and pumping some skill on the physique on the subject I have focused on the physique for power, and a lot to gain on the branch dorocha.
The point is not how much health, and that it leaves in considerable quantities every battle, and Khilok ends. If the enemies were not so abundantly distributed throughout the map developers (not to mention idiotic nobody needs the spawn), then the meaning would be, and so, until you reach where it is necessary, all HP and the Khilok have already spent.
PS Not my rules himself plyusovat, it's stupid in my opinion.

D
Dimkinpark 28.12.19

Took a few times to jerk with you and Cassandra, bichari health ends very quickly, then began to take Cass and bleck, I'm an Archer, tried to run the blades, take out the time, so it is a miserable management which need to constantly chase the enemy very annoying, they messed with the controls, it's a fact !

I
I3ender 28.12.19

Darkstoun1
I do not remember now, but isn't that counter-attack? If so, this skill involves AGR.
No, this is not AGR, as a mad bull, and resilience is also not AGR.

E
Eroppo 28.12.19

Darkstoun1
Can weapons crafted by +1% upon impact, and then my warrior does not particularly need be - if only someone in one blow with all the dope fluttering almost to death)) But, on average I passed the first time, over the more complicated can't talk

J
James_Mails 28.12.19

gogijik87
I advise you to take the Archer himself took almost all classes (except mage) to skyhold, so now I play Archer quite I really like all makes) especially those who are above you level (for example the demon of despair)...
You can certainly pick and magician, though in the beginning might not be too good (especially for those who are used to tank) but when you study the specialization of the Mage-Knight very by the way, I'm Vivian always took on the dragons, the spiritual sword hacked them (damage was somewhere in the 500-3000) and the machine replenished, the barrier for the shot :)))

M
Megaledenec 28.12.19

I do not understand people who say that dvuruchnik poor class and dies in seconds.Pumped in the thread of the tank a few skills on the armor.Skill with a shield(the more enemies,the more armor) and skill with a person(can't remember the name,but gives a lot of armor)Even if the mobs and agrada then demolished not so many)Branch the Ripper really drags(Templar and knight tanks).And there's one more thing)when doing the armor,in the special slot you can put a stone,which when blows fail to damage you,gives armor)is it a good thing)so you can learn the roll for combat with dragons)I personally dvuruchnik wheeled)rarely die)20лвл,play at a high

A
Alastor Crow 28.12.19

Dimkinpark
It must be lazy, to run behind the enemy call poor control? On the contrary removed casual wear, which is so hated: skills push, but the goal of change.
IMHO, management is what has done is remarkable.

Play the horn.

D
Darkstoun1 28.12.19

Megaledenec
Okay, I'll try again, but still the Ripper I don't think it's a good class. Maybe you should look at the Templar skill...

l
lmnp 28.12.19

a two-handed sword (the Ripper Aktiv petrosteel not benefit, but passive is good) is almost gone, no problem, Agra holding blackwel and Cassandra, from HS current sea damage.

P
Pirozhok-san 28.12.19

more than playable, straight arms desirable)

I
Ivan Borozenec 28.12.19

Playable, the only thing is that the two-handed sword is not a tanker anymore, and AoE - dps and try to play the main tanker is pointless. I have personally invested (in addition to the branches of the two-handed sword) a wizard fight and felt bad, and when rocked all the Persians just took out all standing in a whirlwind while Chernosotenny keeps a pack of mobs.

p
p0ed 28.12.19

Come on guys DA:I can be the same or luceram tank in solo without a squad on the NIGHTMARE beat the game in a very relaxed way, where is even easier?

D
Darkstoun1 28.12.19

p0ed
I wonder how it is? Know that the knight enchanter can walk without detachment quietly. And the Archer or tank is unlikely.

T
Taran2Lstar 28.12.19

I3ender
Really good class if the Ripper to take!