3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
warr1or2 28.12.19 09:18 pm

Question Braido Spoilers!) (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Spoilered, and can anything be done to Braced died in battle?
upd. In General, Braced seriously offended by gg after he leaves the battlefield, before his death fighting in the fortress, it is possible that under certain conditions it can dissuade from battle with Deimos, thereby saving his life, I guess it needs to comply with several conditions
- to kill a Businessman in the cave
- if a Businessman to kill in a cave, you will have the opportunity to kill Lagos (each Braced) + to get a hint of the king the cultist (infa not 100%, found in some guide)
Maybe someone that's exactly what happened write at the end of sujecki one place at the table freely, I don't think it's just.
https://pp.userapi.com/c850324/v850324217/4e7db/UfSFRe92pZM.jpg
https://pp.userapi.com/c850324/v850324217/4e7e5/yGi-AUpC53s.jpg
22 Comments
Sort by:
c
cannady 28.12.19

Also I lost. Now I'll know what to do, if I replay.

m
meagarry 28.12.19

warr1or2
Spoilerage not remember about something.. But Lagos did not kill. Got information about Pausanias, he was immediately expelled, and took me to Sparta. But braced died anyway.
Anyway, after his death, somewhere flashed the phrase, what type it was necessary to get to Deimos before - maybe in this side to dig something from conversations with my sister/brother depends.

w
warr1or2 28.12.19

meagarry
thanks for the info, so I will dig, including bourgeois forums/YouTube)

l
lildaggerdick 28.12.19

Such a cool character, needs to be a way to save him.

w
warr1or2 28.12.19

Pufikkk
Too much like Phoebe, frankly, do not understand why so two-faced family of characters we can save (especially bombs from a hug with Deimos, which(th) is a recently planted(a) brother-Spartan Braced on a pike and cut(and) a lot of people, including civilians (Pericles)), and the charismatic cool of the Persians, who were loyal to the cause and even not kosyachit we can't save, although personally I would take the family to the aforementioned Braced or Phoebus, than the Deimos, this hard to forgive somehow fu.

l
lildaggerdick 28.12.19

warr1or2
I still like that in 5 minutes after the death of the Phoebes - he simply forgets about it, very sad to remember how she in the beginning we ran with the news.

S
Sogiking 28.12.19

Pufikkk
Impossible, since Deimos in the story is only available, then no workaround,unfortunately...

l
lildaggerdick 28.12.19

Sogiking
Nonsense... they also say that the game with plenty of action. Just killed the top of the character.

A
AlexanderYA 28.12.19

Braced to save was not possible. humble yourself like I did, although he did top the character

P
Pilmy 28.12.19

Braced dies in the battle against Cleon's even on Wikipedia. So I don't expect the developers made the ability to change the real story.

c
choa 28.12.19

I understand the permanent list of victims in the epilogue cannot be changed during the game in any way, namely:
Spoiler - Phoebe
Braced
- Pericles
And only there can these how to be and not to be:
Spoiler - Cassandra
- Gelding
- dad (forgot name)
So?

m
meagarry 28.12.19

choa
Spoilerville dad's name is. and his son still.
PS well and do not have Cassandra - can be Alexios ;)

y
yar1097 28.12.19

Braced not save, he's a historical character, and history died in the Battle of Amphibole.

D
Dmitriy Strelnikov 28.12.19

yar1097
Well, Yes, in the game where there are Medusa, the Minotaur, Spins, Atlantis, the Cult of the Cosmos, a Spear with a functional Jedi sword just to nod in the direction of historicity)) Could for a change to allow it to save.

N
NateberegiSRatsiju 05.01.21

Found a topic according to the words of Shield of Brasidas. Which one, right or left? Who knows, I will not spoil you.
The internet sucks guides for some quests.

a
atai13 19.03.21

NateberegiSRatsiju
As far as I remember, you need to choose a shabby one.

N
NateberegiSRatsiju 19.03.21

atai13
That I had already figured it out myself, it turned out I just needed patience and ... Attention. In conversations, all infa is there.

e
evv 22.03.21

I think a cool game

S
Spyder-man 22.03.21

Spoiler
choa wrote: as
I understand it, the permanent list of victims in the epilogue cannot be changed during the game in any way, namely:
- Phoebe
- Brasis
- Pericles
But in the DLS Atlantis there is a chance to save Phoebe and Brasis from the kingdom of Hades and move them to Elysium, like from hell to paradise. But it will not be possible to get Brasidas out of there, if in the main plot (before the dls) one does not choose the opinion of Brasidas in two moments when it is required. Or rather, choose the opinion of Brasidas, and not Antus about the businessman, and again choose the opinion of Brasidas, and not Mirrin about Lagos. And not to do the task of Mirrin after this choice, but go to Brasidas in the house of Lagos.

S
Spyder-man 24.05.21

Spoiler
Spyder-man wrote:
But in DLS Atlantis there is a chance to save Phoebe and Brasis from the kingdom of Hades and move them to Elysium, like from hell to heaven. But it will not be possible to get Brasidas out of there, if in the main plot (before the dls) one does not choose the opinion of Brasidas in two moments when it is required. Or rather, choose the opinion of Brasidas, and not Antus about the businessman, and again choose the opinion of Brasidas, and not Mirrin about Lagos. And not to do the task of Mirrin after this choice, but to go to Brasidas in the house of Lagos.
it is problematic that you cannot edit your message.
who is interested in this question - in the kingdom of Hades, a task with Brasis, before the hanged woman, you need to choose the 2nd answer.
not a code, but war is always terrible, something like that.
perhaps only this choice affects the decision of Brasidas to stay or go to Elysium, and not what I wrote above, or maybe everything, did not check.
but this choice in front of the hanged woman definitely influences his decision.
checked all three answer options in this choice several times (exclude that the solution is random, and not because of the choice) and only when choosing the second answer does Brasid choose Elysium.
and before that, the choice, in the same conversation, to speak sympathetically with the hanged woman (2nd answer) or threaten (1st answer), the choice does not affect Brasidas.