3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tattooist01 15.09.19 02:49 pm

How to calm a baby!? (Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey)

How to calm a baby!? play on the keyboard
9 Comments
Sort by:
B
BIOmycop 15.09.19

tattooist01
There is said as to calm him down, and if you have the game shows the control with a gamepad, then go to settings and change there the gamepad to the keyboard + mouse

K
Kpik 15.09.19

I'm more worried about how to Dodge the attacks of a snake\birds, etc., so as the game shows blank and I pressed no... =\

l
lean 12390 15.09.19

Hold the spacebar and press the left or right of the enemy, when the sound release gap.

K
Kpik 15.09.19

lean 12390
Like and did, but it was not good... Hmm, I'll try. Thank you!

N
Neron Clavdius 15.09.19

When you approach the rocks, where sits zdanys, the screen POPs up Napoli because of the tips. To calm POPs up like the left, long press - abizyan yelling and depicts king Kong, when short his being to the stones and start following the clues... Higher education is not required!

T
Taurin78 15.09.19

Neron Clavdius
I'm here for example click what is written (playing on the joystick) ie to and it still all yelling ,and some sort of scale that is added then diminish!!!Here blah is good I no that would be to click once and all no need to complicate a thousand times tices then effect !!

W
Wulwsten 15.09.19

Taurin78
and read there? Release the button when the special signal is necessary, the entire game is on this signal is tied, the pair that sharpening and cleaning items that battle with a predator that calm baby

W
Wulwsten 15.09.19

Kpik
space, and the destination, when the signal space is released, the direction of the keep. In the direction of the gradient, the predator contraataca hands is unlikely to work, you need a weapon (at least stone)

00Ghost00 15.09.19

It is necessary to press after his scream.Wait a bit after screaming and yelling himself, and so 4 times.