3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 28.12.19 09:18 pm

7 Tekken vs Dead or alive 5: Last round (Tekken 7)

Well, you know what to do...

I personally prefer:
Juicy girls; vivid characters in General; chart; animation; engine chest; just the engine; the choreography and styles of the characters and the combat system in General.
(What kind of game is it, there is already clear)

And you?
15 Comments
Sort by:
M
S
Shadowran666 28.12.19

DoA of course, with its customization and lack of soap.

29SkyriM29 28.12.19

The preference for Dead or Alive. In the Last Round, in addition to the above-mentioned advantages pleased with the sound from the previous parts, in particular of the first (as one of my first games on the first Curling irons :)). Tekken 7 is very good, IMHO he summed up the weak plot and the lack of the old Persians.

D
DEVIL_MC 28.12.19

Dead or alive 5: Last round, Tekken 7 since I have not drawn )

P
Patrick Kharkov 28.12.19

DEVIL_MC
This is a very important argument to the judge that Tekken 7 is worse than DOA. Well, you understand.

N
NR-88 28.12.19

Both are good.
In DoA5 LR of course the game is too fixated on ladies and their Breasts, but very lively and quickly developing all need a combat system in which even beat bot 1 on 1 in the most difficult one pleasure, because there is that the bot is how fights and has all the right hand, strong and weak. The costumes in DoA are a dime a dozen. Soundtrack Yes, I am glad that from all parts of the series is a bonus, the arena is nice and dynamic.

Tekken 7 is also good. Yes, the characters in the story this game, only those that are in the story+DLC, but still not enough new and old in total. With a soundtrack of native everything is fine. The plot itself is not weak, it is poorly presented soon. Not only in this part but plot twist he liked. Innovations the game went well. The combat system is not complex, but not simple, and so throughout the series. The characters are vibrant and interesting. Modes in 7-th part is noticeably clipped. The battle with the bot on your own 1 on 1 like in DoA is no sorrow throughout the series. Battle mode bot vs bot in DoA again, missing again sad throughout the entire Tekken series. However in DoA it only for endless observation, which is a pity. Speakers in the arena from Tekken in DoA anyway and still no.
I think enough for comparison.

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 28.12.19

NR-88
Well the final verdict?

N
NR-88 28.12.19

Essexplay
Well, despite the fact that both are good, still Tekken loses its not an isolated outs in the last game of the series that fans were perceived accordingly. Judge someone more gentle, someone more critical. But the fact is that DoA5 LR is not cut modes and no shortage of characters (rather then Vice versa the saturation of them) the same, and it's 2 important criteria that Tekken 7 goes back. DoA5 LR is the most complete and improved game of the entire series. But Tekken 7 disappoint in this regard. The same Accep Tad Тournament 2-predecessor looks richer.

T
TEKKEN2017 28.12.19

Tekken rocks. Finally Doa sucks , the gameplay I watched on YouTube , finally shit dim. And effects from the blows is dull white dust, that sucks. Tekken is 1000 times cooler

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 28.12.19

TEKKEN2017
You at least man for 'the wheel' Dead or alive 5 came from, that is, to sensibly evaluate and compare the games.

And, (sorry for the example) - it's like you just looked at a naked chick on TV and said that you became a man.

D
DEVIL_MC 28.12.19

Patrick Kharkov
I'm not saying that Tekken 7 a bad game, I played it for 1 Sonya and have an idea what it is. Tekken 7 to play I am unable, due to a weak PC and that's why I chose DOA 5: Last round. I do not in any case can not say about Tekken 7's anything wrong with that, I saw a video on it the game is cool, I would love to have played in it, but no luck. So I can't judge them and chose DOA 5: Last round.

i
insex 28.12.19

In Tekken management more adaptive (each button controls a separate limb), in the DOA two-button control of all the spoils, and DOA is a good fighting game, with emphasis on the reaction of the player, but still the first place I put Tekken, but the second definitely DOA.
Although I am from the last T7 is not happy, but if the whole series to compare, the series Tekken will be better.

S
SHLUZ 28.12.19

I'm all for MK since the days of megadrayv, but since we are talking about these two representatives, then in my opinion Tekken is better. Played and and it. Though the choice of characters and was finally cut in the edges, but even now there are much more INTERESTING characters. In DOA 5 with this trouble. In addition to Ryu Hayabusa, and the girls all colors and sizes really there is none. Male Persians to be extremely dull. And arena Tekken much more interesting and beautiful. The plot of DOA don't know, so I can't judge.

A
ALBOGACHIEV 28.12.19

Vote for Tekken 7, not so long ago hitched a fighting game since MK9. The plot is not bad, setting the rollers at the highest level, of course the script is inferior to the MK and Injustice, but then its atmosphere and history which lasted for more than 20 years finally ended. Combat mechanics honed over many years is impeccable, each hero has different style and different combos and mastering every Persian will take a lot of time in training. For someone a minus, for someone plus, but all the old characters, the same techniques as in the previous parts (for example the king, the same techniques of animation and, as in the first Tekken, which was released 1994) mortale, at least the animation is changed in each new game. New characters are good, but not like cut out of old popular characters, for example Leia better be a Panda or a bear cut out. Another minus, few modes and present some classic costumes from old characters, but there is absolute useless, ridiculous costumes... Dead or Alive is a good fighting game, with good dynamic combat, easy to manage at first glance and with sound mechanics, if you delve into the game. But a little spoiled the impression obsession authors on a woman's breast and in General on light erotica. The plot is compared to Tekken no for me personally. And characters Tekken is much more like it.

F
Feliskotta 28.12.19

Of Course Tekken. As a fighting game I came for fighting,not for Boobs and panties.