3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kostr184 28.12.19 09:19 pm

Injector Ranger (UR.2) - fake a skill? (Far Cry 4)

Usually play on high difficulty, got one mission with Vysotsky snipers.
Pumped injector to the second level (the description says that will give protection against firearms), used.. zero Sense.
After you lowered the difficulty to easy and went to test.
Without the injector usually bot with an AK kills the player with 12 hits. (6 marks health)
With an injector before this same bot kills a player with 12 hits.

Ie injector Ranger - useless GOV... working only against animals,but pumping this skill is a waste of skill points?
Or do I have something broke and need to pass the game from scratch?
7 Comments
Sort by:
F
FileCrasher 28.12.19

kostr184
I hope that 30 seconds of effect have not yet passed, when the bot killed you?
In General, I do not remember daunting tasks in ФК4. And in addition to the needles for hunting other even enjoy themselves, and not required (it's easier to look for animals in the district, if too lazy to spend time looking for them).

k
kostr184 28.12.19

FileCrasher
No,not passed. Stood almost in focus,so the bot got more often.

k
kirichenko.matveykiri 28.12.19

and you definitely need a syringe pumped? suddenly you're rocking the injector of the hunter there,or overdose

k
kostr184 28.12.19

This is the second person thinks I'm a moron,what the hell? It seems well written..
The rest of the injectors pumped long. Also under selection (tab) injector Ranger, tip top left notifies: Decrease damage from cold and fire arms.

Question for you guys, FileCrasher , kirichenko.matveykiri, you ever do something used it? Or write nothing better to do?
If so, how well it helped from firearms? Damage cut in half as in the case of animals?

t
tchuzhy 28.12.19

Never used it. Even in the training missions addicts. Skill points tied to game. More than you need will not. As karma.

F
FileCrasher 28.12.19

kostr184
Take it easy, buddy. We're here for mutual help :-)
Was there a lot of cases where clarifying questions gave reason to lock threads in some forums (it became obvious that the author of the forum, to put it mildly, not in the subject). But this is not the case.

And in the case - I used the injectors Ranger a few times, with large crowds of enemies around. But I can't say that the injectors helped / not helped.

In my opinion, it is better to pump everything you can only pre-determine the priorities when pumping.

k
kostr184 28.12.19

Can you please get some more, and realized this: this skill confused with ур2 injector concentration.
When activated it doubles damage at the player (while the player is moving,no need to run) and does not affect the probability of injuries (although it is written that harder to get).

УР2 injector Ranger does not work in principle. Neither from drops nor from fire, nor from firearms or explosions, it does not.