3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VovanFitisov 28.12.19 09:34 pm

Lost in Hell (Minecraft)

In General, I went for ipitomi rods to Hell. Long sought a fucking fortress. Found, cleaned, and then the question arose: and ago-how do I go back? Make any notes I thought of it. Began to wander in search of a portal, and eventually found two more or fortress. Well, e-my. Is there some guaranteed way to find the portal without cheats?
15 Comments
Sort by:
B
BaLeFullPlayEr24 28.12.19

VovanFitisov
to build a new one, but if it took obsidian and a lighter

V
VovanFitisov 28.12.19

BaLeFullPlayEr24, she didn't, of course, for a fool, unaware of the aspects of the game.

B
BenziLLLa 28.12.19

You can die and be reborn in the real world. If it is not enabled hard mode.

V
VovanFitisov 28.12.19

BenziLLLa, I disabled the cheats when creating the world.

B
BenziLLLa 28.12.19

VovanFitisov
No cheats and don't need.
In fact, you can pick open the save game with the help of third-party programs. You can even enable cheats and then turn them off.
But what is there and I can't remember. Six years of experience in minecraft - that, to be honest.
In General, I would advise you to master the game with some experienced player and Vicky at the lane at hand. Preferably on a vanilla server, like the one that organized this wonderful website. So it is possible cones less stuff, and faster to master all aspects of the game, and to play the game more interesting.

V
VovanFitisov 28.12.19

BenziLLLa if I without cheats die, all my loot will remain in Hell, and they are turned off. With people to play is not an option, because on my PC there is no Internet.

B
BenziLLLa 28.12.19

VovanFitisov
Well, if so...
Here is a possible solution to the problem: during the game you must press Esc, Open for network, Use cheats: on.
Then you type this command in chat:
/gamerule keepInventory true
This command changes the game rules that affect the preservation of property after the death of the player. When set to true inventory is saved when false - no.

D
Damir Ziatdinov 28.12.19

Well, if you want no cheats, make a hole, sladerous things, remember the coordinates, die, go to hell with their experience the old mistakes,find loot(you have 5 minutes of real time),getting,PROFIT.

B
BenziLLLa 28.12.19

Damir Ziatdinov
If he's really been looking for a fortress and then as long looked for a way out five minutes he clearly is not enough.
And to die without the help of lava or pigs - a task that still.

V
VovanFitisov 28.12.19

BenziLLLa, thanks, helped.

k
kmoj 28.12.19

BenziLLLa
Without Lavi and pigs to die hard. Poshol to the fire when a little will remain of Zizek leave Switzerland and umerous.But pigs the beam does not touch it. Cuz the whole game to sting you! If this variant not like to sprygnuli from somewhere.

B
BenziLLLa 28.12.19

kmoj
Well, first, as we have seen earlier, the death of a player will not benefit the business, so as to find and pick up your loot for five minutes will not work.
Secondly, pigs can agrit and fell bundles. When you spawn new pigs they agreda on the player. A simple escape from hell and return him back will reduce the aggressiveness of pigs for no.
Third, it would be nice to pull up the Russian language. Punctuation there, spelling things, yeah.

k
kmoj 28.12.19

BenziLLLa
1 that's what I mean I don't find loot in 5 minutes.
2 I do not enough food because I escho pigs are not enough
3 I just W of Ukraine write in Russian so I understood what I was teaching Ukrainian.
4 I already got out of hell will pomocu cheat codes, but then of course I beat not much disappointed into not once in my life I pass the game without cheat codes. But, then I thought a lot of things I'll never do iza etogo to spoil the mood, Nada.
5 but I still need help: when I put the blocks in pervich in hell without incident will not do the killing because I just simply score to put them. But, once these go that will be too confusing.
Of course too much text, but: I saw VI know a lot about minecraft and sapce you have a rating of 7.Because there is the question of how to correct the error invalid session at popitki play other visit will pomocu Hamachi may know.
And speaking of pig-zombies they slovem I'atnie.

N
Novel_Harbor3007 18.06.21

VovanFitisov
In fact, you can just make a copy of the world, and then find a portal in the creative. Or die there and write down the coordinates

A
A.Soldier of Light 31.05.22

BenziLLLa wrote:
the death of a player will not benefit the cause, since finding and picking up your loot in five minutes will not work.
It is evident that no one has written about this one simple argument *for* the death of the player and the respawn. Namely: the loot disappears in 5 minutes only if this same loot is loaded at a given time. You can stay in the world above for hours, and the loot in hell will never disappear, this is the first. Second: if the loot is in the ordinary world, then this is not a problem either. Let's say it's hard to get to the loot. We just set the rendering with a limit of 2-3 chunks (squares of 16 blocks), and the loot is not loaded. That is, the countdown for the disappearance of items begins when the chunk with items is loaded. Until the square is loaded, the loot will not go anywhere. You have to watch speedruns and streams to be aware of such simple things.

Novel_Harbor3007
Recording coordinates is really a simple and reliable way. Died in hell, respawn in the regular world, yes. And then simple mathematics (the distance in hell is 8 times less than in the ordinary world) and the construction of a portal in the right place. Although there is already a lot depends on the details. For example, the theme author may not have any base at all, where extra obsidian is stored, etc. Well, to make a portal. In general, everything in hell is done simply: we put up torches as we move, by which it will be clear where we came from and where we went.