3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheh326 28.12.19 09:34 pm

Infinite loading after installing the textures (Mass Effect 3)

Hi all, I have a problem, installed with ME3 explorer textures, but now infinite download. What to do?
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alpha_Debriz 28.12.19

To remove the texture.

A
ArmandoX 28.12.19

Alpha_Debriz
? It is the solution for all occasions ?

S
Sidorovich12 28.12.19

Cheh326
Not all textures are always installed correctly. After installing each texture manually using the Toc Bin Updater. Sometimes it won't work during an unattended installation. And still run the game after each installed textures in order to identify the buggy. Understand that this greatly slows down the process. But will know for sure that the game will fly or not zaglyuchit at the most inopportune moment.

ArmandoX
And in another way. Buggy textures sometimes come across and ruining hours of work on the game....

C
Cheh326 28.12.19

Reinstalled the textures, all the rules only the person Traynor turned black and without hair, how to fix?

S
Skillaut 28.12.19

Is that. I once installed it ALOT and played with tender of krasnolesy the saved game, I uninstalled it, uninstalled the game, deleted all mention of Mass effect 3 in the registry and set a new game with a completely different Repack and textures in the new game, still lost. what to do - Hz.