3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tr1ada 28.12.19 09:34 pm

Outpost (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

can't put an Outpost, the prospect of 66 per cent, in what could be the problem?
18 Comments
Sort by:
S
SenMarie 28.12.19

And you dealt with rival gangs? Chose who will rule Cadroy?

See: the basis of the last trouble some difficulties.
It is obvious that you have something important did not!

A
Apokalipsis113 28.12.19

In the main quest you have to pass in my opinion.

F
FsTanDar 28.12.19

You have quests on the planet. Implement them when the prospect of 100 will be put.

A
Alphalva 28.12.19

Tr1ada
You, like, need to get permission. He received from Sloan after Quack in the back, fired twice...
Spoiler...still suka not have died.

T
Tr1ada 28.12.19

Marina Kapitonova
AA all sorry, did not see, hurried, thank you))

S
SenMarie 28.12.19

tony_001

I killed Sloan because... well stellazine

A
Alphalva 28.12.19

Marina Kapitonova
Thought so too... even before landing on Kadar. To my surprise the first conversation went quickly and cleanly. By and large strained both, but the more Quack... probably because of his nickname. And then I read the book the rise of the Nexus... how I felt bad that I like this dirty thought about Sloan.
And the game took place once, but now regret only one thing... that Quack is not dead.

u
ucher.u 28.12.19

Marina Kapitonova wrote:
well stellazine because
What do don't like her Majesty? )
tony_001 wrote:
I like this dirty thought about Sloan.
If the game is to play normally, then reason will not to think so. The first decree that Kadar is declared - the prison planet. No one is forced to think?.. although what I have.

tony_001 wrote:
he is not dead.
He should not die in the story, and therefore are not allowed to do. To ME these pivotal moments that made the players think why, and why not, but.. it's necessary to think.

A
Andrei YP 28.12.19

tony_001 wrote:
And then I read the book the rise of the Nexus... how I felt bad that I like this dirty thought about Sloan.
Is it something in the way to establish a relatively normal life in the Kadar? Or at least to enter the iron order? But instead of any of the laws it has established by the rules of life, as in prison. Had she thought all this single lives be arranged?

S
SenMarie 28.12.19

tony_001

You know, that's the only Quack made an impression on me... and when the truth was revealed for the first time, I roared. Naturally, because it feels like my little Sarah not spit in the soul, and to me the most... Probably the fact that the effect was also due to the novel, which we have developed with cosmic speed XD Only character that does not annoy me... and hated me almost everything in the game (excluding a part of the team), Addison was the first in the list of enemies, after Sloan, I just fucking sent throughout the game. And expose her and the truth about her actions disgusting on the Nexus reveal was sooooo nice! It is a pity that it still can not kill it.

A
Alphalva 28.12.19

Marina Kapitonova
People are always divided according to your taste
Someone likes the color red, and someone is dragged from the brown
Someone always buys the iPhone, someone Samsung
Someone who supports real Madrid, one Manchester United
Someone went the entire game with Pibi and Jaalam, somebody never took a
Someone on the side of Sloan, someone on the side of the Charlatan
We all have our reasons to choose one way or the other
But you, I really do not understand)
Marina Kapitonova wrote:
The only character that does not annoy me
Marina Kapitonova wrote:
if not my little Sarah spit into the soul, and to me the most
Marina Kapitonova wrote:
And I always kill Sloan
Sorry... you're obsessed with love?
Again, I did once, purely on the conscience, without reboots may not know for sure, but this person just used you. His nickname speaks for itself.
Marina Kapitonova wrote:
And I always kill Sloan
Marina Kapitonova wrote:
And expose her and the truth about her actions disgusting on the Nexus reveal was sooooo nice!
The first time, second, that, as those two above, you write, knowing only the game. Seriously, I, for example, both funny and sickening to read:
Marina Kapitonova wrote:
well stellazine because
This is not a reproach and not hitting, just read
http://www.playground.ru/files/mass_effect_andromeda_andromeda_vosstanie_na_neksuse_mass_effect_andromeda_nexus_uprising-158349/
Actually a little, personally I read for six hours.
You will have the full picture.
You will know the causes of a particular personality, will present themselves in their place.
The above were also mentioned, big words as her Majesty prison, the concept.
Little children do not know what life is, do not know that the man is a wolf, do not know what kill or be killed.
Marina Kapitonova wrote:
well stellazine because
Marina Kapitonova wrote:
sooooo nice!
You the nice to complete the picture... seriously.

u
ucher.u 28.12.19

Marina Kapitonova wrote:
Naturally, because it feels like my little Sarah not spit in the soul, and to me the most... Probably the fact that the effect was also due to the novel, which we have developed with cosmic speed
Hah.. well done. )
Such emotions it should trigger. This novel is the plot. So she can't shoot and stuff. When even before the game rolled out Sarah Ryder, well, I think figs with it, let it be a woman, will I have it either pink or a virgin. )))
But when we got to this point, the story requires you to beat this piece of her biography disappointments of life. Oh and I burnt with it. xD)
In the trilogy it is also the story required, have an affair, and there beaten is far less romantic, and much less presentable, because the shepherd, the wolf was already old, and Miranda have not the girl. In МЕ1 Ashley Williams more official affair. Let it shows life is not romantic, but from the bell tower of a man, ie, the story that play male characters. And here all this with from the bell tower of the female sex, and even snotty, first love. Oh and I burned with what I have to play this girly romance. :xD))))
But on the other hand, the loss of human appearance, political maturity, it is certainly better transmitted through female Persian.. emotional. When she has to deal with the bleeding from the nose, and in the truest sense. When I saw it, I thought the earth kaganskiy hammer smear, and not given. Also here's a psychological moment. ))
Marina Kapitonova wrote:
Addison was the first in the list of enemies,
Addison not bitchy, she is very nervous. And she has enough reasons to get nervous. )
Marina Kapitonova wrote:
Sloan, I just fucking sent throughout the game.
It you in vain. Her humor is necessary. )))
Solerno you, it is necessary to heat for Sloan. On a lot of reasons, in addition to the principal that she is an employee Initiative, appointed warden. )
The fact that they are each other's pull, it reveals the nature of the rider. Although she is a quiet mouse, but a bitch no less. And here on this background, the clash of two alpha-moms. One in high office, the second too, both young, so they each other and urged on. But this does not affect the service relationship.
Play deal, there is still a lot of interesting. ;)

Andrei YP wrote:
Or at least to enter the iron order?
She brought the iron order. There is a port-Kadar, and there's a Wasteland where expelled completely frostbitten, or do not want to live by the rules. Muddying the water only a Charlatan, and sickened by the resources of the Angara Resistance, and this is not his first adventure to curry favour. He Angarsk spy, agent Afri. After solving the problem, come on Aya, talking to Afroj, and he'll tell you.
In contrast to Alaadin, which no government and no order, everything to do with everyone.

A
Andrei YP 28.12.19

ucher.u wrote:
She brought the iron order. There is a port-Kadar, and there's a Wasteland where expelled completely frostbitten, or do not want to live by the rules. Muddying the water only a Charlatan, and sickened by the resources of the Angara Resistance, and this is not his first adventure to curry favour. He Angarsk spy
The iron order is an iron law, where any transgression severely repressed. And to collect tribute, beat in the street, to expel those who can not pay - this is the real lawlessness, which is not even in dictatorial governments. So there is the Kadar nor any order - Sloan just declared himself tillage and establishing the rules of a prison cell. A Quack of course kind of muddy, but he aspired to play in the plow and turn the residents of Port Kadari in cattle. As for the Hangar, then Sloan had every chance to conclude an Alliance with them after she kettou with Cedary thrown. And then are grateful to the Hangar would help it refugees from nexus to start more or less normal life. But no, she lifted her nose and simply told Kadar their property, and the Hangar had to bow down to her feet. You can see that she likes to be the chief tillage in the prison colony of Port-Kadar.

u
ucher.u 28.12.19

Andrei YP wrote:
Sloan just declared himself tillage
Not announced, and forced to become them. About what lawlessness you talk? this is a prison planet. The bullpen on the Nexus, and here Solovki.
Andrei YP wrote:
and to turn the residents of Port Kadari in cattle.
They are rednecks, criminals, convicted felons.
About this is a pretty fun job Saadane, according to the study of the brain of the exiles. On the one hand it is hilarious in fact the points raised, and on the other nothing funny.
Andrei YP wrote:
and the Hangar had to bow down to her feet.
Angara planet blew Ketama, so Yes, bow down as low as possible, otherwise you'd have them all lifted up.
Andrei YP wrote:
And to collect tribute,
When you first arrive at the nexus, there is this dialogue:
We're glad we found you.
- We are pleased that as, you got anything to eat?
And it's on the Nexus, not Kadar. Even on the Nexus there is no food, no water, no energy.

A
Alphalva 28.12.19

Andrei YP
Andrei YP wrote:
Iron order is the iron laws
Andrei YP wrote:
to collect tribute, beat in the street, to expel those who can not pay - this is real wickedness
Andrei YP wrote:
which is not even in dictatorial governments
Whether naive, whether in dreams live... go out on the street... look around.
Such bullshit you write... while on Earth, the cradle of mankind... and there is another galaxy.
Andrei YP wrote:
he aspired to play in the plow and turn the residents of Port Kadari in cattle
So he decided or someone had to impress?
Andrei YP wrote:
to start more or less normal life. But no, she lifted her nose and simply told Kadar their property
You might read the rise of the Nexus... would know more, he would know LOR, bawled less and Ah....the shaft would be from their own comments))

A
Andrei YP 28.12.19

ucher.u
ucher.u wrote:
Not announced, and forced to become them. About what lawlessness you talk? this is a prison planet. The bullpen on the Nexus, and here Solovki.
Of course, she probably was tormented by pangs of conscience, especially when she brought the collected tribute... Probably sat and thought, how better to use this money for the benefit of residents of Kadary.
What does Solovki? You about the camps? So you know about them, except the monotonous scribbling innocent of convicted dissidents? Let's not equate with what little is known.

ucher.u wrote:
Angara planet blew Ketama, so Yes, bow down as low as possible, otherwise you'd have them all lifted up.
When a wild the Indians must also have been to blame for the fact that the civilized the Europeans stripped them of all lands and herded into reservations. Example is not entirely correct of course. But the situation in the game is the fact that appreciative ally better angry.

ucher.u wrote:
And it's on the Nexus, not Kadar. Even on the Nexus there is no food, no water, no energy.
Well, at least there were no extremes - not expelled and did not kill anyone due to lack of resources.

tony_001
Well, you watch your language and learn to talk normally, if the parents have not raised. And so I can bark at his friends. You should have stayed in democratic 90 if you caught them, there is just poryadochki was almost like you loved Sloan and method of communication between strangers from there, too. Good luck!

A
Alphalva 28.12.19

Andrei YP
Man, you're such a slop pail write
Andrei YP wrote:
Let's not equate with what little is known
Andrei YP wrote:
what little is known.
Andrei YP wrote:
Well, at least there were no extremes
Andrei YP wrote:
not expelled and did not kill anyone due to lack of resources.
ENT you don't know at close range! With your text only to roar!)
Andrei YP wrote:
Well, you watch your language and learn to talk normally
Sorry, sissy. Even could not imagine that some neutral words there's so much hurt feelings.
Even if you are two words of text can not stand, then Yes... at Sloan, Oh, how dull life would be... especially the not knowing Laura.

u
ucher.u 28.12.19

Andrei YP
Oh, clear child Trad. Go to other game play, this game is not for you.