3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
T r u m a n 28.12.19 09:36 pm

After overclocking the computer does not start.

Sobsna such a thing, scatter its percent to 2.88 GHz and above after saving the settings and the logo of the BIOS writes here, but if the BIOS vystavte acceleration at 2.87 GHz the system starts and everything is fine

Config system:
CPU - Intel Q8200 Quad Core 2.87 GHz
Graphics card - Palit NVIDIA GeForce GTX650 1024 Mb (1280x1024)
Memory - 4 GB
Operating system - Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
PSU - 400W
18 Comments
Sort by:
M
MAuCTEP 28.12.19

You sure nothing else was changed in BIOS Setup? It is possible that after the acceleration falls below the voltage required to operate the HDD

I
Int0xicate 28.12.19

Don't worry, now startanet.

O
OkGo 28.12.19

T r u m a n
Given that PSU at 400W is most likely some Chinese nonakam, which produces 250-300W at 12v, then I would reduce the acceleration to 2.7 to 2.8.
Anyway, does the q8200 something new to play with? He's already at the turn of 2012/2013 wasn't feeling well in demanding games. I myself have had this stone)

M
MagicHero 28.12.19

You got him on the bus and this leads the acceleration and RAM, she may be starting to blunt. And because the acceleration of the bus is not official (i.e. not planned so it will disperse percent) that it all depends on the motherboard because it just might not way to keep this bus frequency.

T
T r u m a n 28.12.19

MagicHero
Or maybe because the RAM is DDR2?

M
MagicHero 28.12.19

T r u m a n
What's the difference what RAM? you can put DDR3??? Here are what speed the RAM because when I wrote above that overclocking CPU you machine and overclocking the RAM since driven on the bus.

M
MunchkiN 616 28.12.19

the CPU is not for overclocking and Mat Board most likely too
that's the whole pitch of the story

T
T r u m a n 28.12.19

MunchkiN 616
Percent to gonitsya officially to 3.2 Nurse here is a: Asus P5KPL SE

A
Artamonich92 28.12.19

T r u m a n
Indeed, this percent should normally strive to 3.2 . I normally drove the Q6600 to 3.6 (Stepping G0) . But that's only during acceleration (drove on the bus) I've always had problems with the RAM. She had the frequency to reduce, and only then it's the start. Drove on the motherboard ASUS Maximus Formula for x38 chipset.

M
MagicHero 28.12.19

T r u m a n
T r u m a n wrote:
Percent to gonitsya officially to 3.2
This is where such nonsense is written? He did not officially accelerates ))) I wrote above, check your RAM, everything is possible in it, and rests. And 4 gig Opera I understand it, not one strap. So leave the motherboard one by one plank and check out whether better overclocking percent.

A
Artamonich92 28.12.19

And what kind of PSU is in the comp? Just if to lend for skins, I have the impression that overclocking the system lacks the power of the PSU. I my old system (Q6600+ GTX295) drove to FSPшном Besnica power 800ватт.

M
MunchkiN 616 28.12.19

well, although however, the nurse stated a limit of 1600 on the bus so that the *official* start can be Aki as an increase from 1333 to 1600 beads speed. SIM is the reference frequency of the FSB on the skinny multiplier of this Manu
ordinary have stremeni Mat boards and this processor in peck ceiling 1333, there is still a strict reserve.
and so elite that economy ought to drive spostato into the BIOS and set the memory frequency to 2 times lower. assuming that STE 2 modules of memory not lower than 800MHz (AZM 400 one way). then znachitsya to inflate the frequency of the reference FSB multiplier as long as it will become equal to buss AIDS 1600 and the memory of it Souvanna not dosage to their traditional values. if coputer launched a crackdown will succeed if there is no bule risk of losing everything to blow up.
and in the case of ku 6600 the venerable peck's bum he really gonzo to 3.6 since the original bus 1066 it for when the soil it is mere pennies was on it from all sorts of Mat boards are designed for processors with 1333 bus and the king to not conceivable GHz with overlock mother Board.
and it is better to give up and buy the console here

T
T r u m a n 28.12.19

All thanks, understood.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 28.12.19

It would be nice to see a solution for people who may be the same.

T
T r u m a n 28.12.19

Sanchez Ramirez
PSU power is not enough.

S
SPR1GGAN 28.12.19

Sanchez Ramirez wrote:
It would be nice to see a solution for people who may be the same.
who? I triple-checked the year of creation of the topic ,the kid is 18 driving 2 cores ,that would give him the 1 GHz?I think there is another junkie ?

On the topic of how to raise the voltage?
and why bother to do the overclocking on this mammoth?

P
Parowoz 28.12.19

SPR1GGAN wrote:
and why bother to do the overclocking on this mammoth?
Well, sport, as one of the motives..Well, the reluctance to invest in a new system as a second. I won Е6850 so far..And the money is there, and the thought - and why the heck it is to me, I mean a full upgrade..Although one question is, conductive topic gash ;)

R
Ripper Man 28.12.19

You try to disperse percents at 0.01 megahertz?