3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mister mur 28.12.19 09:37 pm

Quest about Roxanne (bug) (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Caught a bug on the quest I need to get to the fighting or to pay 4 thousand or potrenirovatsja Roxanne, Roxanne quest is not available, you can only pay but if I pay it will remain possible only to kill Roxanne and all the romantic line with her will not be I understand you correctly?
15 Comments
Sort by:
a
asuran1973 28.12.19

It looks like the quest for romance with Roxanne only Alexios. Cassandra this romantic line no.

A
Aleksey Pimenov 28.12.19

asuran1973 wrote:
Cassandra, too, have

J
James_Mails 28.12.19

asuran1973
Is the quest. He performed for Cassandra
mister mur
A separate quest on the other side of the island, to be exact is on another island ( in the same region, the neighboring island KRC ). Quest machine is not activated, you need to find it and take...

m
mister mur 28.12.19

Yes, there is the problem is that the quest is not otobrazhaetsya woman on the island there

L
LifeStream 28.12.19

Need to speak to Roxane for the quest. She's not active on the map. You can only buy for 4500 PLN a ticket to the tournament. And as you start to train ?

m
maksim1987 28.12.19

LifeStream
I have the same thing probably in the last update broke the quest

A
ArXangel_ann 28.12.19

maksim1987
I on Sunday there was this quest - it's OK, I practiced, kissed, went to battle. Nothing's broken.

A
ArXangel_ann 28.12.19

LifeStream wrote:
She's not active on the map
And why should she be active? It is necessary to find, using the prompts. Written as where she is on Hydrea (this is actually another island, the above map from the one in the screenshot).

L
LifeStream 28.12.19

ArXangel_ann
Because you have to be active. The video is on the Internet. And so I've found her. It simply sends all.

v
vovastij 28.12.19

I also have this quest has not begun.
Found Roxanne in front of her house, she stands with the guy's training and dialogue with it.
Play as Alexios.

m
maksim1987 28.12.19

In yubisoft wrote what I know about this bug

L
LifeStream 28.12.19

maksim1987
Came here today patch 1.1.1.. And that quest was zabagovan, and remained

m
maksim1987 28.12.19

LifeStream
can't be here .... they knew about the bug with this quest but never fixed

L
LifeStream 28.12.19

maksim1987
I wrote to the support.. Answered that the developers have solved this problem.. the PPC. One quest to solve as many

m
maksim1987 28.12.19

LifeStream
It was noted upstream developer before the patch in the list to fix but things are there