3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kirenenko 28.12.19 09:39 pm

Funny, funny and unusual situations during the passage =))) (Far Cry 3)

Found no such topic on this forum, but I think something like this has happened here. Yesterday I created a topic about the unpleasant and infuriating situation in ФК3, and now I would like to ask what happened in this game, on the contrary, funny and cool cases.

In General, yesterday I had a great joke when I'm on the island Hoyt captured the Outpost Fishing economy Krieg. I got up with the sniper on the opposite Bank of the river Outpost and quietly started to clean it, as suddenly some mercenaries with this post start someone to shoot (probably in the Rakyat), a loud scream and scatter in different directions, and one of them actually got on a boat with a machine gun - at first he stood in the gunner seat, then on the driver's seat and I in this moment it was not that comfortable. In the end, I killed all the enemies in the post, no one seems left, but the capture of the Outpost somehow does not count, i.e. continued to play music is disturbing, was not raised a blue flag and was given 1500 XP. I decided to come closer, to see if snipers or RPG-schnick what is lurking, but still none was found. Shot a couple of times from a grenade launcher - again, no one responded. At first I thought it was some stupid glitch with the game, but then I decided to look for enemies around the camp. I went along the road, which is post depart from it meters on 50 and suddenly on the map right near the river displayed a red dot. Come closer and see a dude in yellow was on the edge of the river, hovered there and was not moving at all. Well, I of course macatul and only after that they gave me 1500 XP for the capture of the Outpost. :-)))

And was it anything like you???
10 Comments
Sort by:
K
KaiGrady 28.12.19

Kirenenko
I joined this game is certainly not enough, and without such moments was not. Was one case that I remember. When I jet ski, falling from the waterfall, the bird was down xD

r
r545n 28.12.19

Kirenenko
I had a clear moment with Outpost. I like food in the car to capture the Outpost by stealth, parked away from the Outpost and run KRC walking there, looking cheto enemy corpses already lying around and then find a tiger, bear and monitor lizard which devastated the entire Outpost for me :D

r
raketoff 28.12.19

Kirenenko
I once dog the pirate ran for the wild dogs, I was exhausted to catch it Outpost is not captured.

A
AndreyD6 28.12.19

Kirenenko wrote:
on the island of Hoyt captured the Outpost Fishing economy Krieg.... At first I thought it was some stupid glitch with the game
This post cranky - there is constantly something happens.
There was a case when the last mercenary climbed into the stone and from there shot. From the looks of swearing as shooting a stone)))
Any kind of explosives and the gun didn't kill him. Solved the problem by using a Molotov cocktail))

C
Celentano12 28.12.19

But my case was I went to the shelter on the liberated Outpost, and there's a tiger inside the center stuck, paws moves on one place like on a treadmill. I did not bite, did not attack, only in a threatening posture has become and growled when I approached him. I went out again came in, and he's still in the same place. To kill him tried let think lives in my running away again won't bite. And then ran around the island a couple of hours came back to check on tiger, and it has not. Here is such a case.

K
KaiGrady 28.12.19

And by the way, was another funny incident. When I game on the Ps4 I bought, yeah

D
Denis Kyokushin 28.12.19

Celentano12
I was the last time a tiger under the stairs are stuck at one of the outposts, growled, tried to throw me, but to get out and could not

j
jax baron 28.12.19

Dude but you can create a topic about the 4 part I such cases the Noval was there especially with the bears

K
Kirenenko 28.12.19

jax baron
I'm sorry, I'm ФК4 not yet played =)))
And what prevents you to create a topic in the section about the 4th part???

K
Kirenenko 28.12.19

By the way, yesterday I had funny bug - I went on a patrol boat and at that moment I was suddenly bitten by a shark, after which she turned on the boat, I went with him and tried to kill her, she didn't kill myself - then I decided to throw a Molotov cocktail, the boat exploded and the shark fell into the sea. :-)))