3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ivan9807 28.12.19 10:04 pm

Walking on the PC (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

How to walk the walk? When holding down Ctrl it does not go on foot, and as if in a hurry goes. All right?
With a controller everything is fine.
In ORIGIN it was great.
16 Comments
Sort by:
K
K0stya96 28.12.19

Ivan9807
Yes, it is nonsense for those who are on the keyboard...just when was the Origins of a lot of people complained that the character walks too slowly, although I think that was OK...nothing to listen to

I
Ivan9807 28.12.19

K0stya96
Well, I think it will fixanal.
And then there are locations where you just want to walk, admiring the views.

T
TOMAS ANDERSON 28.12.19

how to disable the walk? pressed the key, and now the Persian is constantly running, the horse runs.

K
K0stya96 28.12.19

Ivan9807
I agree and also hope that will be fixed

D
DEDGAMER 28.12.19

Would be better if the horse golopom rode fine,would like in RDR.

V
Virtualez 28.12.19

Same crap. Have to wait for the fix.

D
Demonakor 28.12.19

By the way, in the fields and small thickets, a character goes slower. With the animation, when puts a hand and touches the grass.

I
Ivan9807 28.12.19

Demonakor
Even in caves.

M
Marionetco 28.12.19

Yes, it's impossible walks slowly! and the horse just hangs as if in place, it neestesstvenno looks silly! why not make the movement speed on the mouse wheel! it is still not involved in any way. would be a smooth animation, it is generally considered that the wheel in many games only for this purpose and should be used. and the fact the gamepad has a speed adjustment and PC does not! brad what to do 5ступенчатую gearbox and all! one step wheel slowly, the second a little faster and so on to running! very convenient. it would be possible to do mods on her gash would have. even in some sort of GTA! cool, ride 20km, 40, 60, 100, and then without restriction. and that's all. can be fun to slowly ride around the areas where it is accelerating then slowing down and where it all smoothly and evenly! and not so sharply the gas and the car screams! and here as well! horse breaks like mad! Persian too. torn animation. in short the scribe.

L
LEvgeny 28.12.19

Marionetco
Totally agree. Remember in the first Splinter Cell was implemented walking speed using the mouse wheel. It was so nice. In modern games on a PC, this method would avoid many infuriating moments. For example, when the walking speed of the protagonist above the speed of the accompanying NPC, therefore you have to constantly wait for him. And as noted Marionetco, different transport would also be comfortable to manage, having the ability to ride slowly and dramatically to start.

M
Marionetco 28.12.19

LEvgeny
by the way, Yes! at the expense of lagging or outstripping the NPC.I think any game not know where it works correctly! always some sort of crap with the walk! well really it is impossible to synchronize a script! assassin is gluppo looks! PS rush like mad. ahaha such nonsense. why not go just a quick step!? no they are stupid or barely trudge, or rushing like crazy! and it's the first of the parts is not changed. the wheel would have changed all that! but they never come. we will be worn on distillation with NPCs, until the game closes. this is mainly in games in the third person, but there are shooters with such a feature. because the protagonist is an Ubermensch and that means walking and running are always the fastest. the only sadness Bida

M
Marionetco 28.12.19

LEvgeny
all the way! the problem is solved! they heard us, not the mouse wheel, but that works too. added adjusting the walking speed in the new update. conductive checked.
Spoiler

v
vstorspb 28.12.19

Marionetco
Here's a thank you! Well done! I'd figure noticed! And they thank you! All of the sinks!!!

M
Marionetco 28.12.19

vstorspb
Yes, you just have to write in the forum crowd, that would be screwed walking to the wheel and attach sooner or later. I over wrote about afterburner with their games on the forum крю2 when the beta test was, then the survey beta test wrote. what would your friends games with afterburner because he did not want to work in крю2 in watch dogs 2 in, (had something there to prescribe in the label where I left the manual) and here is the next beta крю2 already supports afterburner. should they go whining on the forum. as also had a problem with black bars, this assassin, please fiksanaly no, in this renewal, I did not see the record corrected (I have none)

G
Grandfather Inside111 03.11.21

THOMAS ANDERSON
Friend, of course I understand that you've probably forgotten about this question already, but I have the same problem, don't you remember how to solve it?

B
BDmitriy 03.11.21

Grandfather Inside111
If I remember correctly, in the control settings you can choose whether to hold down the button when running constantly or turn on / off running by pressing this button