3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Megatron48rus 28.12.19 10:05 pm

Stopped work program (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Hello, I downloaded the Repack from hatab ets 2 new update, everything set up, and there is a bug, the screenshot below shows that I removed, and cleaned the registry and re-installed, not useful, what do I do?

10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Strchi 28.12.19

Repak from Hatab... Pirates, that says it all.

T
T0JICT9IK 28.12.19

Strchi
lol,yesterday rocked repak from hatab with the latest DLC,works better than a license))

R
RPOCLABB 28.12.19

Megatron48rus
Download another what's the problem? And Yes, I hope the time of the attempted start of the game you have not included steam,if all was still,then off it[the app] and try to run again.

v
vovanRUS 28.12.19

From hatab problem Repack. Waiting for qood or mechanic.

M
Megatron48rus 28.12.19

RPOCLABB
I have steam even deleted, and I 3 Repack downloaded different one figure, the same error just

R
RPOCLABB 28.12.19

Megatron48rus
Maybe you have something not installed for the game because of this, she flies off before you start if the Repack folder there is a folder: Redist then put all that is there,if not,well then put on the standard Dierickx,visual, and similar programs.

vovanRUS
I Repack the problem is not caused never.

PS: Who's walked the disadvantages on the subject of a separate hi if you're an ardent licesne I'm happy for you,but that is no reason
minus for trying to help the person to solve his problem....

l
losevo58 28.12.19

RPOCLABB
That's the most effective and relevant solution to the problem:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/227300/Euro_Truck_Simulator_2/

Today at a discount.

f
fedorcov 28.12.19

Megatron48rus wrote:
not useful, what do I do?
buy litsuhu! the game the incentive pay already for pennies. and all of you pirates caliphates, there's even a discount right now, great!

R
RPOCLABB 28.12.19

losevo58
My message in the message the author was about what he might not have any libraries to run the game and he needs to deliver,so I really can't understand why you threw me a link to the steam page with the option to buy ETS2 which I have :D

The price tag for games without discounts would already have to cut at 100-150r so as out for a long time+their DLC policy I was not quite happy,expansion cards, personally in my opinion[for full price] are too expensive,especially if you take more and main?

C
CallXO3 28.12.19

Megatron48rus
Repak curve. Output: or to spend hard-earned shekels or to wait when the tablet worachat working