3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Den4ikOdessa 28.12.19 10:06 pm

A glitch with the settings of the xbox 360 controller (Farming Simulator 19)

Someone has the same problem with the xbox 360 Controller in the game?(

Spoiler

How to solve it ?((
9 Comments
Sort by:
i
iDson 28.12.19

it is also not understood, gradually had to reconfigure the buttons... (

D
Den4ikOdessa 28.12.19

iDson
Can screen settings throw? Like located .

B
Barakyl 28.12.19

Had the same problem. It was the fact that the game is incorrectly detected the first controller and the xbox controller is defined as the second.
I only had 1 controller and gaming devices display 2 O_o. The first device was app to control PC through the wafer, in this case, monect.
Uninstalled the app and configuration file keys inputBinding.xml underlying Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator2019
Run the game and the controller was identified correctly and everything worked as it should.
Maybe someone will help)

B
BerSer 28.12.19

Gave popolzovavshis Logitech Rumbled Pad 2. In the game is determined, in the settings put the control with the gamepad, but nothing happens, it stupidly does not work in the game, but the keys are defined, they can be changed. What to do?

i
iDson 28.12.19

Barakyl
I can't really explain what proizoshlo!) But you helped me... I stupidly cut inputBinding.xml went to the game, Chet looked at me something did not like - (most likely I did not understand anything) put back the cut inputBinding.xml and.. even all by itself it decided buttons already in place on the workers themselves.

thank you )

i
iDson 28.12.19

Den4ikOdessa
Can try it and you will succeed))))))

i
iDson 28.12.19

Actually, now that to remember is one hour to spend with included tip control F1 which is wildly annoying - such arcane combination of buttons......... )))

i
iDson 28.12.19

By the way, to understand whether it works for you 360ый, I think it will be enough to see them classical alphabetic numbering of the buttons in the menu when using it, well, there Y yellow - X blue, like that.

l
l EHoT l 08.02.21

Help me please. Throw off the screen of the gamepad settings plz!