3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor Silchukov 28.12.19 10:06 pm

Infinite health using Cheat Engine (Darksiders 3)

In General, as many have already said, the game is too imbalance for mobs, a few not Dodge the packs of mobs at CP+ the SL level. and you're dead. If there are people who knows how to freeze the HP using CE? (infinite health in other words)
5 Comments
Sort by:
D
DEDGAMER 28.12.19

Igor Silchukov
Th such a complicated game or what?

m
mDie2013 28.12.19

DEDGAMER
She's most likely unfinished. Because of the stupid camera, you really don't see where the mob, and he simply just can you back to crack and you die. I'm already in some thread wrote that it is easier boss to kill than a pack of mobs.

a
astherion 28.12.19

Health in the game - value float 1000.0. Let the enemy beat a little, looking for the diminished value, would be something like 950.0. Find him, put 1000.0, freeze - voila! The health bar decreases, but it stays in place! Soul - the usual 4-byte value. Is swoop.

P. S. the table do not, I think after you restart the game the address will be different, and my table will be useless to me even after a restart.

D
DEDGAMER 28.12.19

mDie2013
It's not even that ,but the game saves that are not made properly,so the character was revived near the place where he died,and with infinite health to play as something not interesting.

S
Steve Taller 28.12.19

Igor Silchukov wrote:
In General, as many have already said, the game is too imbalance for mobs, a few not Dodge the packs of mobs at CP+ the SL level. and you're dead.
I'm on the easiest difficulty level the second day I can not pass where fire guardian was first found, he makes me at times, and I was there he left more 11тыщ loot, well, it zvizdets, the weakest mob block the punches at times and for a series can carry a quarter of health is just idiocy