3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vitalik76 28.12.19 10:06 pm

Online works or not? (Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (2017))

The recently released patch, which according to the announcement, returned to the Emperor. Wanted to check out, and the game to the network do not connect. The second day, the error 721. I understand everyone doesn't work?

P. S. the Previous patch wouldn't work the first time, but there was another, there was a steady crash during the game on the main menu. Then helped the recovery in the origin, but not now.
7 Comments
Sort by:
D
DemonXL1080 28.12.19

I play, no errors, everything connects, the people there.

s
st029 28.12.19

Option number one - try another server (point to ping) day - America Ohio or Virginia, in the evening - Ireland. in the settings of EA.
Option 2 - delete the patch folder in the root folder, then click in the origin update he siphoned gigs 7, can help.
Option 3 - manually opening ports, Google.

s
st029 28.12.19

DemonXL1080
And You live a good helper.

-Doctor, my leg hurts
I don't know, sick, I have exactly the same foot and nothing hurts!

D
DemonXL1080 28.12.19

st029
He asked, running online or not, I answered, he didn't ask if I asked for help, is another matter.

v
vitalik76 28.12.19

Funny. I thought all was not working. I look after the previous patch in the game since the problems started and continue. And every new patch gets adventurous. You should try to delete the folder patch. Although, honestly, by the time of the game will bring the game to mind, it has no one to play.

V
Vantor 28.12.19

I have a bunch of errors climbs,deleting the folder Patch helps for some time then again re-errors climb.

p
pechenkii 28.12.19

To me this method helped on the PC:
Spoiler