3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Veider16 28.12.19 10:06 pm

Where to seek Enko? (Pathfinder: Kingmaker)

Where to find ENCO, can't find it for delivery quest to Settle the score
11 Comments
Sort by:
s
shar95 28.12.19

Veider16
The exact same trouble. Like it needs to be in the ruins of watchtower, but no.

d
dodther2 28.12.19

It is likely in the ruins spoke to him and now he's standing in the capital. He has a dog and on the map icon dog covers his badge. See the Dog just below the merchants, it's there. The full name of Ekundayo.

W
White_Geralt_Wolf 28.12.19

Damn, clambered first region of a tower(found information on another forum), then the entire capital, can't find this Enko.

a
aist16 28.12.19

White_Geralt_Wolf
When he came to the Ruins of the observation tower, walked a bit down the location and there was a dog that followed her, she led to Ekanu, and the second time got to meet him at Castagnede, on the square somewhere in the heart of the merchants down in the middle locations, he has a dog.

W

aist16
The fact of the problem is that the quest is taken, but it is not :( Dog seems to be bound to the character, because some dealers have a dog. Finished the Chapter with Picocom, but it is not. To the tower I went to check whether did.
Now such glitches abound, such as Grammar, atypical or debate, or challenge, or a task with the whip. Job is done, and can not finish or fail after a while.

a
aist16 28.12.19

White_Geralt_Wolf
If the tower is not found, then in the capital there's nothing to find!?
We must start from the tower, suddenly, the script works, sometime.
All the reasons are in scripts on the machine of a developer they work,
and on the other not always. I, too, have a job and a green bird with a red exclamation mark, at the same time.

W

aist16
just puzzled by the satellite when it was needed at the post of Advisor, so in principle is simply annoying not handed quest. He appeared in dwarven fortress. But I've already found the cause, it's just a bug, as found in the description of the update whether whether 1.0.7 1.0.8. that was the problem, if trolling the problem was solved before, just no NPC in the tower and, accordingly, solved the problem. Now trying to download. On rutrekere set to download, but despite a sufficient number of seeders, the speed = 0. Here is 1.0.7. But the alarming size in 2 times less from what rutrekere. In other places, you can only download the game completely, without separate patches :(
The exclamation mark was not paying attention. For example, in a non-standard debate, it was necessary to talk to jubolito in the capital (or in the throne room), but he simply had no new dialogue (by the way damn now only I realized that he tried in the throne room to talk, it was probably in the city), through long time he appeared to the audience with indignation that the quest failed, accordingly, the quest is gone from the job list. Well, for example with a whip, the problem is not clear, the quest took the whip picked up, because I remember more about the characters mentioned, but the pass he was not coming to the NPC and now all the same, although in this case it is possible because it works for me.

Another of the bugs came across the following, there is a project to accelerate the appropriation of territories in 2 times, it works, and the same but for the increasing ranks, it does not work that much more important than the territory :(

And came you to the better regions? Has already passed the head Pitcom and improvements all the way and no, it's wrong of course, but the idea is soon the end of the game, it's time. Well, or maybe improvement, this is needed for example to agree to a Golems magical?

a
aist16 28.12.19

White_Geralt_Wolf
Specifically with this quest, I order, hang others, like all of the points made, there are green birds, and quests in the task: Ancient recipe, lawman Lost relic and the blood - Amiri has gone missing, and without it, the location is not allowed. The development of the Kingdom on my machine, the coronation was held, the capital turns into a city. Job, I'm kind of in the 6th Chapter, the tournament was held, is now a hassle with the NOC the NOC.. I Have change the chapters is not indicated, the tasks have to wait long, the acceleration button, no reaction...but still loading slow, already tired of this game, would rather finish in any way. :-)
The newer version will download, if it is absolutely jammed.

a
aist16 28.12.19

Again we have to look for Enko has already been in the apartment Nerissa,
all found locations are all revealed, and the script with SNCO didn't work anywhere else.

L
Leo1968 28.12.19

aist16
The first floor where the other heroes were gathered. Entry if from the basement (it is Central), then right on the map. There will be a corridor with a fog. For him type of a large room. No, you change your reality at this same fog.

a
aist16 28.12.19

Leo1968
I went back to search Ekana already out of the safe zone in the capital, after all, two combat units.
Several times he ran on the first floor and in the was, and weren't, - was never found. Beat the Shining king no Ekana, and without the trainer, all done mainly Gatal and Christian. Jatap armed with a scythe, with a little damage, but gives a permanent spell Protection from death, here it is all, slowly, and put, and Tristian helped from afar, for some reason it is almost not attacked.
I helped Gatal scrolls and potions with damage and monsters called.
And then, actually, went to lunch, came back, and they have already won the WCC, left
to talk to the king and read a book, Lindsay.
But, thought I would have to connect the trainer as hard as the mobs did
the developers to finish the game. And for him to attack - basically, Mistake and Reduced.