3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gepalt iz Pivii [Vzloman 29.12.19 09:53 am

The graphics settings. Is there a difference? (Need for Speed: The Run)

I bought a laptop for a country house, the Internet still could not connect (I write with smartphone) decided to put on it NFS: The Run, put the settings on ultra, but the game I decided not to bother and put everything in low and what I saw. The difference between the ultra and low almost no graphics except for view distance (and it is not much different). In my opinion, the ultra settings - this is another PR move, forcing gamers to buy a new graphics card. Maybe I'm blind and can't see the difference? What about this do you think? By the way, can the hero, which will make comparison charts with different settings? I would have handled it myself, but that's of no Fraps, and download from mobile phones and traffic it had to spend not very desirable.
10 Comments
Sort by:
_
_RuF_ 29.12.19

you're right, there is no difference. Don't bother, the game is full of it

G
Gepalt iz Pivii [Vzloman 29.12.19

Okay, not total shit, you can play even more interesting)
HP 2010 single player is much worse. About the multiplayer, do not judge, in The Run on the network do not play, but in KHP multiplayer is not bad.

n
noname078 29.12.19

loloader
where did you get?
great game, interesting gameplay. so I don't think it's a failure.
though some estimates gave her

R
Razor 1911 29.12.19

If you want to see NFS The Run 60fps + on all ultra download videos. Capture done with Fraps. NFS the RUN (1920x1080_x264_AAC_60_fps).mkv

d
dblank 29.12.19

Razor 1911
Tell me how you got 60 FPS? I always have 30 FPS regardless of graphics settings.

X
Xpessar 29.12.19

dblank
He's a Troll, the patch was not yet)

O
Ormuzd 29.12.19

Razor 1911 As well?I looked,all that goes smoothly,MB fake,but the eye is 60 FPS for sure.What did you do?

m
miha92 29.12.19

Sam's put the Low and Ultra settings, really the difference is minimal. Who is constantly 30 fps, then you need the graphics settings to turn off Vertical sync.

G
Geezer341 16.07.20

miha92
And th is will give if the game lock frames at 30 fps? For fun turn off: as expected, the frame sync is off and as a consequence there is a tearing (breaking frames), the fps is naturally not affected as it was 30 and remained only a ragged image.

P
Pashtet7 16.07.20

Geezer341
Do you mean a version 1.0 with the patch razluchili to 60
https://www.playground.ru/files/patch_need_for_speed_the_run_v_1_1_0_0-56010/