3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dimoha12312 15.09.19 02:51 pm

Unique weapons (Generation Zero)

guys share where I found out Golden weapons desirable location too
24 Comments
Sort by:
v
viking-83 15.09.19

found the machine in imore more robot, on the second map.

J
J. Boby 15.09.19

-1715; -1330 Anagran, sniper rifle (good)

A
Argonec124 15.09.19

actually it is raised at all it is either different levels,or even may be more. so look for yourself, I play with my brother from beginning to end. in total I have 3 of the Golden weapons he is still no

d
dimoha12312 15.09.19

Argonec124
the weapon is generated if the bot falls from a place with guns, it's there all the same! also collected all the Golden weapons except the shotgun and sniper rifle 50 caliber

A
Argonec124 15.09.19

dimoha12312
now I understand about you, but even in the same places have no weapons, different levels, multiple players in a single session. for this reason, had to pick up arms and throw the partner, because you have a level was higher. but I understand that it's more related to your personal level.

G
Gwyn-bleid 15.09.19

Lads, (who didn't know) If you have collected a bunch of loot and exp in the inv-re. not left, and throw a pity,do this: Create another Persian, let it be. Looking for a safe place,anytime. Can even teleportnutsya there. Throw all the junk(you want to hide and not to lose after the restart of the game).Then go to the main menu of the game, choose the second character(which is left) he is in the same place where you got rid of the loot. pick up everything you need from the bag, ready. unable to close the game, and you can once again go to the main menu,choose main Persian and continue to play. in this case, your equipment will be clean and all the loot will be stored in your second Persian, Sancho Panza.

m
marquees.org 15.09.19

From the start found three times a green gun mohler in the same place for logging a military camp, and further along the coast and guarded by a dog.So not all random samples is helpful scattered by the developer.Then could not play because of a vanishing pack of cartridges, but I rolled out August update, where mention about this joint.It's time to go.

I
Ispohan 15.07.20

I may be secret and not open, but the Golden gun (5 crowns, special) - not the ultimate dream. Found two guns - a Glock and Barrett (frozen in a deep sorry, but the Swedish do not know and do not even try to play the Swedish name of the game: those who played will understand me), purple (6 crowns, experimental).

I
Iriloneleyn 15.07.20

Ispohan
Found in the bosses 3 Swedish PP crisp or whatever it is, one drobach pump for 6 rounds and two automatgear 4 6-star. The essence of experimental weapons to the perk that it has. For example, the launcher can fire at a time 2 missiles. PP has a high rate of fire, automatgear shoots incendiary, and drobach shoots Darts as hunters class FNIX.

L
LexxFreeman111 15.07.20

Who found the weapon in the farmyard Stora AGBU to have credited the passage of the location? Can't find it.

k
kalmar29 15.07.20

LexxFreeman111
Lying on the railing for a boat shed

L
LexxFreeman111 15.07.20

kalmar29
thank you) I Have statistically, one not traveled, of all the places open on the map, I can not understand what is all wrong?

L
LexxFreeman111 15.07.20

What determines the random deposition 5 and 6 Kronen-the Kronen trunks? Can't find the Moller and the pump 5 Kronen did for a week, spilling what is already there! Who and where you want to put out?

L
LexxFreeman111 15.07.20

Found all Golden guns and all experimental, which is 6 crowns, in addition to experimental Kvm machine gun 59. Open 264 locations, completed 263 (a mystery of some sort)

f
fisher24ru 15.07.20

Hello everybody, please tell me, can't do the job to help the soldier eService, even to find it can't. And where to find a pilot snipe Pvg 90. Also can't get to the island the job is not displayed.

f
fisher24ru 15.07.20

Hello, where to find snipe the pilot and 50 caliber machine gun?

f
fisher24ru 15.07.20

LexxFreeman111
Hi, where to find snipe the pilot and 50 caliber machine gun?

L
LexxFreeman111 15.07.20

fisher24ru
the gun I found and the rifle fell out of the green reapers

T
Tnunder101240 20.04.21

fisher24ru Man,
have you installed the add-on to the game? It's just that if you have it, then experimenters will drop out of Colossi and Reapers of the FNIX class (like)

T
Tnunder101240 20.04.21

Ispohan
This is certainly good, but not everyone has this add-on, so for those who do not have the add-on special imba weapon