3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Okruta 29.12.19 09:53 am

Article of the criminal code for GG (Gothic)

No one knows that he was thrown over the barrier. But we know what crimes he committed after that. Here is a list of the criminal code with explanations:

Article 105. Murder. – Always and everywhere
Article 108. Homicide committed when exceeding limits of necessary defense... for Example the killing of the idol in the cemetery of the orcs.
Article 116. Beatings. – Showdown with Lefty
Article 130. Insult. – In conversation with the fighters in the arena
Article 158. Theft. – Always and everywhere
Article 160. Misappropriation or embezzlement. – If you get money from the Whistler on the sword and such, not to buy.
Article 164. Plunder of the subjects having special value. – Lots when.
Article 191. Illegal turnover of precious metals, natural precious stones or pearls. Many, many times.
Article 198. Evasion of the citizen from payment of tax. – Jackal and Bludvin all the authorities that impose the tax.
Article 211. Stealing of a vessel air or water transport or railway rolling stock. – "Esmeralda" (part 2)
Article 223. Illegal manufacture of weapons. – forging swords
Article 228. Illegal manufacture, acquisition, storage, transportation, sending or sale of narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances. – distribution of bog in the New camp.
Article 229. The theft or extortion of narcotic drugs or psychotropic substances. during pickpocketing or opening the chest
Article 244. Violation of bodies died and places of their burial. and the grave he repeatedly opened
279. An armed rebellion. – Stripping the Old camp, and in 3 parts of the support of the rebel Lee.
Article 291. Bribery. especially in the second part.
Article 306. Knowingly false denunciation. - in part 2, the vendor had to surrender
Article 313. Escape from places of confinement, from under arrest or from-under guards. – the actual events between 1 and 2 parts.
Article 317. The encroachment on life of the employee of law enforcement body. – how many GG killed ghosts and custody...
Article 359. Mercenary. - Long live General Lee.

What do you say, friend?
37 Comments
Sort by:
p
pilich 29.12.19

Don't forget that some of these crimes he committed while under the barrier (in prison roughly speaking). And as we have in prisons the prisoners behave? Right.) Here's our GG is no exception. However, without it, it lifelong term shines.)

O
Okruta 29.12.19

The clashes inside the zone also the date added.

S
Shifroval 29.12.19

Extortion forgot :))
XS what this article, but to beg for gold\ore in advance and just ask for something for something he loved :))

O
Okruta 29.12.19

Extortion forgot :))
Article 163. The extortion.

I
Inquvi 29.12.19

Also another threat

M
Mordrag 29.12.19

Illegal immigration is also present

t
timtimH 29.12.19

I did the math. Me a lifetime anyway. Although there were no 108, 160, 228, 229, 306 articles (by the way, bog is a legitimate tool. Just cigarettes).

A
Arguru 29.12.19

cruelty to animals =)

S
Senju Hachirama 29.12.19

Then also poaching, because the sleeper and the dragons, it is a rare species :).
Oh, and a blasphemer ( in 3 parts ).

t
timtimH 29.12.19

Fraud (mission to Lars Seller Bolotnikov).

S
Shifroval 29.12.19

Hmm.. perhaps you should take into account the cheating Diego(job Lars), ie the substitution of the list of goods for Jan. XS what is it and how, but I guess this article :))

t
timtimH 29.12.19

This is a betrayal or fraud. Although Diego was not much mistaken...

I
Inquvi 29.12.19

in General, whether gg in Russia - it would not be good=)

O
Okruta 29.12.19

Illegal immigration is also present
Where?!
by the way, bog is a legitimate tool. Just cigarettes
no, not a Fig. It's at least a Smoking mixture, and they are conductive to drugs equivalent still. In addition, the fact visions from drinking confirms the version about the drugs.
ie the substitution of the list of goods for Jan. XS what is it and how, but I guess this article :))
Article 275. Treason.
Article 276. Espionage.
in General, whether gg in Russia - it would not be good
Yes I get it?! Here and SOBR and OMON Smoking in aside.

M
Mordrag 29.12.19

Where?!
Where, where, him to sail the second part was not allowed

O
Okruta 29.12.19

to sail in the second part was not allowed
Well, I think it's sailing a part of the escape.

t
timtimH 29.12.19

In addition, the fact visions from drinking confirms the version about the drugs.
Beer is also not to sell? And then, the vision was magical. By the way, since you think Old. The camp authorities (which is odd), then bear in mind they purchased and used the drug. As we learned in T2, not sinless, not only was the whole Khorinis, but even the king himself.
Well, I think it's sailing a part of the escape.
And along with the migration. If I illegally fled to China to escape from the court, I would be a migrant?
PS Kidnapping!!!

S
Senju Hachirama 29.12.19

That any laws, even the Savior of the world up to 10 life sentences will bring :)

t
timtimH 29.12.19

Amnesty...

M
Mordrag 29.12.19

Get up to 9 life and 20 years