3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
g_n 29.12.19 09:55 am

Transliteration (Diablo 2)

The game has a lot of people are writing some characters (like }|{, JI, and the like), which, as it seems similar to Russian letters.
Also found the spelling of these characters but all the same letters, clearly not matching the sound, but something not much resembling the form of the appropriate Russian letters.
So, to read such texts is much more complicated than the usual transliteration, and it's not just my opinion - I've heard it from other players.
Perhaps someone knows the normal transliteration, although I think it and know it is not necessary, as all the letters quite naturally match each other

so I will write here the approximate correspondence of Russian letters to Latin

a - a
b - b
in - v
g - g
d - d
e - e
W - j or zh
z - z
and - i
K - k
l - l
m - m
n - n
o - o
p - p
R - r
with the - s
t - t
u - u, sometimes y
f - f
x - h
C - c or ts
CH - ch or 4
sh,u - sh or w
b,b - ' (apostrophe)
s - i or y
e - e
Yu - yu, or sometimes ju u
I - ya or 9, occasionally ja or a

PS I'm not trying to get to write so suddenly to someone it will help
79 Comments
Sort by:
P
Patriot_[by] 29.12.19

h - 4
W,u - w
edit: I - 9

g
g_n 29.12.19

edited

Z
Zalgy 29.12.19

Somewhere was a topic about folders:-)

Z
Zalgy 29.12.19

So how's your rose?

R
ResidentEvil_eX 29.12.19

Zalgy so how's your rose?

patstalom D

P
Patriot_[by] 29.12.19

Tupac, but really people write as said aler some characters (like }|{, JI, and the like), which, as it seems similar to Russian letters that is actually quite strongly recommend... there's the normal transliteration...

n
nikWP 29.12.19

people who are not difficult to add scriptic and make Russification chat?!

g
g_n 29.12.19

there will always be those who have a D2 not Russified
and even, there will be many
and the chat any letters and makes, but most players don't see them normally

m
mad wolf 29.12.19

the fact that the chat takes any letters is one thing.
the existence of a repeat prescription as a computer to configure the fonts so that on a freebie sent by someone Russian letters were readable - more.
But the fact that the in-game engine (i.e. not in the chat and in the game), accepting from the user message from Russian letters then sends the debris with the high bit set to zero is all three. (Rusko letters sent from chat in game, do not spoil)

n
nikWP 29.12.19

uh... yeah... well tell me how to make Russian letters readable for people and everyone will worship you!(in short tell pliiiiiiiiiiiiiz)

F
FloodaK 29.12.19

no how)

W
Wtyrman 29.12.19

s - 6
W - }|{
l - JI

g
g_n 29.12.19

this is exactly as in normal cases, do NOT write

A
Admon Dantess 29.12.19

Most likely - this is simply unrealistic - add Russian chat. Although it would be awesome.

A
Admon Dantess 29.12.19

But there is such a program - Topaz chat, with it you can chat in Russian. But reading this, only those who are also in Topaz chat sit.

O
Obsessed 29.12.19

no, as far as I can tell, д2шный chat definitely not Adecco to Russify.. at least there are people - if you Google L'Author he could say exactly what can be that difficult..
another issue is that dk gored ON the FORUM in transliteration to write.. ;-) have to do something.. :-D

V
Virtus.Rash 29.12.19

download russifiers and all...

r
rosomaha1987 29.12.19

s - bl )

q
q00dman 29.12.19

Another addition: the forum translit is prohibited. See the General rules of the forums PG ( http://forums.playground.ru/main/87591/ ) item 13. You can earn a ban up to 1 month.

R
RoMzEn 29.12.19

Let me more clear transliteration write and it will be easier nianogo for example, I-9I