3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Afuri 29.12.19 09:55 am

Tips on playing Quint (Gwent tips) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

ARTICLE ON THE GAME QUINT ON THE WIKI

The composition of the deck:

Fraction - Of The Kingdom Of The North;
The leader of Foltest Conqueror (map obtained in tavern locations White garden);
Maps melee units

Maps long range units

Maps siege units

Special cards

Tips and tactics:

1. When drawing cards trying to get rid of the cards without the bonus, and the weakest of the series (melee, ranged, siege), i.e. which has the fewest overall strength of the cards;
2. Determined by the strongest line, total power of which most, by the bonus of the leader and map Commander horn. This series is playing in the second round;
3. The first round can be drained, forcing the enemy to use more unit cards. This can be done by using the Stuffed. Use all the cards the weakest of the series and one of the strongest card at any number (not character). And then change this card on the Scarecrow and merge;
4. The first round is won, having deceived the enemy. Use the card a lot, then change it to Stuffed. The enemy passes, we put their cards with the minimum advantage and win the round;
5. If decided to leak the first round, you can use map Prince Stennis. But if you have a Penalty, you can win, as, executing Prince Stennis of aedirn I'll take two cards next to it (works if your field has no Nilfgaardian spy);
6. Remember that unique maps (Heroes) bonuses other cards do not work;
7. Play cards on the increase in strength, from weak to strong, and then a special card;
8. The enemy usually leaves card Heroes at the end of the round;
9. The less special cards in the deck, the greater the probability of rolling a needed;
10. Card Fighter blue stripes for a Threesome with bonus Commander horn give 72 damage :), but Penalty destroys all cards :( .

I am sure that soon, Quint will appear as a separate game on a mobile platform.

I will be glad to hear your advice on the game Quint.

A successful game. :)
104 Comments
Sort by:
g
gerasader 29.12.19

I am sure that soon, Quint will appear as a separate game on a mobile platform. I wish she was like the ACI, I would have bought

R
Ryogi Shiki 29.12.19

darling , where are you map of Philippi took ?

A
Afuri 29.12.19

Nikotinoz_, Philip took in Novigrad, either the landlord or the banker. Don't remember(

V
VladislavSN 29.12.19

Played in a closed competition in Novigrad, so there nesushka and Phillipa and Geralt(15 points - I'm dying to get), and God knows what heroes are.

A
Afuri 29.12.19

Philip, Summer and other maps-heroes without bonuses are not the best attachment in a deck), I want the third catapult :)

G
GGame 29.12.19

did not like this routine, I would like poker ...

M
Mihail Golohvast 29.12.19

I have Nelfy all spread with spies and heroes 6,just easy)

P
Pulse Ultra 29.12.19

Nobody knows whether it is possible to play Quint with Radovica? If Yes then where to find it?

N
Naylus7 29.12.19

VladislavSN
Saatela can CRIS embossing, there are 15 points with any faction, map ggod

N
NightHawkreal 29.12.19

One tactic here is to get more heroes.

V
VladislavSN 29.12.19

Naylus7
And where is cal'Tael' is sitting?

A
Afuri 29.12.19

Passed the deck of a private tournament, it was difficult with Sakha to play. PS was LVL 10.

s
shtraf11 29.12.19

Why to fix subject with a weak deck and dubious advice?

Philip, Summer and other maps-heroes without bonuses are not the best attachment in a deck), I want the third catapult :) - And it is generally beyond, of course the 15 and 10 worse than Sheal, Keira and Detmold)))))

C
Cold light 29.12.19

shtraf11
councils have the right to life, even though she like to play in a different way (merge first game by studying his opponent's deck on their circumstances adjust against spies stuffed against the big decks melee frost....)

about a third catapult: the catapult force 8 have the perk of friendship if you 2 on the battlefield, each gets is 16, if three, 32 each (total 96) if you add a commander's horn, then a total of 192 damage (for 64 units each). Yes, 64 is better than heroes of 10 and 15.

E
Eraser101 29.12.19

Cold light, yeah... And all your catapult are a penalty or a card of the leader of the kingdoms of the North, for the destruction of siege weapons and you're carrying it... But on heroes there are no maps, no card penalty, plus there are characters with extra abilities on respawn and reinforcements lines.

s
shtraf11 29.12.19

Cold light
I wrote about catapult nothing) Because in the deck of sever through them to build the game optimally, and I wrote about the other cards in the deck and about the characters who called them not the best investment of having a weak deck at 127 power.
Tips on the game can be, of course they can if they are correct. And the Council drain first round from the category of harmful, which is based on the stupidity of the AI ( and it often works) Below will explain why.
if you add the commander's horn, then a total of 192 damage and if it's Kara?and if it is raining? but if we do, and if he is all particular, and the skill of the player.
It's very simple. The principles of the game looks the same. This is very interesting , reading the game Theory and combinatorics.
There are things immutable.
If , as is often written, won the, uh evaporated, but a hundred 100500 times won the it means one of the
1) a player plays badly
2) it allows the deck to win only by chance ( Quint game Koltsevaya)
The strength of the deck listed in the description.
But as for the gameplay, our task is to win once with a particular player, then using the save-load to beat him 1 time out of 100500 possible. Only for the game as a game of cards is irrelevant.
-----
On the deck in the pictures
the game is built using siege weapons. So we in the infantry and Luke don't need no heroes and cards with no effects. To change them in the first place.
Secondly, it is also possible to change these hugs when space will not stay, but to see that sometimes it's better to throw a siege instead of a hug.
In special maps still 4 seats, stuffed another 2 to take the necessary.
Then the first round is played through a set of additional cards(glazastik spread) And! The enemy can pass seeing we have a few points or a couple of stuffed animals instead of cards, if we took away his peepers from the field for 10 or 15 points and then it may well be that a round should take, then the second round we will bring all our settlers and everything...but this is a special case.Less deck starts with 145.
Playing against Nilfgaard the situation when in the round the score 190 to 208 at all common ( and cards on the field to 15 per side is)
-------

C
Cold light 29.12.19

Eraser101 it happens, who argues, and therefore should be under the deck of the enemy to adjust, if the enemy is Kara, you can try to hide their own siege weapons under the shower (with clear Solnyshko/or benefit of the king in the North for the abolition of the weather conditions), and then code the opponent will fold or play your cards, cancel the shower and enjoy, or just to abandon the siege if the deck of the enemy against them all... or healers to rebuild siege weapons, healers and stuffed animals.
I'm not saying that we should abandon the heroes, they are always helpful, but a deck of 22 characters to collect at least unrealistic, so that ordinary groups in one way or another in the deck.

shtraf11
drain the first round of really bad advice, especially for the decks of the North, which with the victory +1 card you get.

If it is punishment, then the option again, or reboot, or hide your own siege weapons in the rain, protecting from retribution, then open clear Sunny and happy, or we take out our healers, restoring the catapult (stuffed substitute healers, so twice-thrice-four times to recover) but Yes, everything is a special case. (but by and large the whole game is based on just such private party events and built)

By the way totally agree, Quint is very mladosovice, and there could be as lucky with the deck, if you buy from corcomroe card seems the same, here is the second passage I for the victory is taken by other heroes and other standard maps (previously rained heroes to the Northern Kingdom now heroes nilfgaard heroes and monsters).
Stuffed really useful(especially if the enemy has many spies), but if you play against monsters (ghoul, posted 1, + 3 arrived, 1 a witch put 3 arrived, 1 vampire posted + 4 flew 1 gravoglas posted + 5 came from)with the perk commander horn for the first row (doubles the power of swordsmen), the stuffed won't help much, better to score frost and freeze opponents. But this is again a special case, depending on the deck of the enemy.

About the first round as the exchange of spies completely agree, itself so I do, and also take foreign spies stuffed animals, this is very good advice.... but first, I have these same spies and stuffed animals to hold, to enrich the deck.
I agree that the more points the better deck, this is an obvious point, but we must first get the cards to the deck to improve. In principle, the only real websi advice you can give on the game: buy all the available card and win all who can, and who is not - according to blaknite to come back later and still oberti.
By the way, I want to ask for advice: better to keep the 22 best card in the deck, or make the deck bigger. Asking mostly about shateela( they krasnolud 3 level pop up), nilfgaard (22 normal when the seats are occupied by spies, heroes and friends with a hug, and normal warriors +6 do not climb to the minimum limit) and monsters (there are almost all friends name)

E
Eraser101 29.12.19

Cold light, in my opinion the best 22 to keep and get rid from nebesnyh cards (Detmold, Keira Metz, etc.). Did not lose almost nothing. Even a tournament with high stakes in Novigrad with one reboot was (nitescu once lost). Against monsters it is useful to merge the first round. Many players with these rush decks of cards with a call the other from the deck, just need to get them to do it. In the end, after the first round in the presence of stuffed animals or healers we have 8-10 cards in the remaining 2 rounds against 5-6 enemy that gives almost 100% chance to win. Opponents with Scootababy almost always has the death card, you need to be careful.

C
Cold light 29.12.19

Eraser101
that's what I think, but still there are doubts, like +6 normal map.
About monsters: I also try to make a player discard all the cards of the other call from the deck, while she throw the spies.... and then throw the frost. And since all zashpatlevannye mostly swordsman (offhand in exception I only remember the giant gravoglas, it is considered a siege weapon), all 7-10 susmalainen aimed at the opponent's cards become useless. Sometimes before the frost hit with a penalty (if the opponent has used specyfic to strengthen the first row and nasami 3 witches + have strengthened catapult horn and there is also nspanel guns 12 points). In the end, I still have 6-8 maps, the enemy 5-6, but for me, 1 win and + 1 card, chance to win is also high.

s
shtraf11 29.12.19

Cold light
I think 22 is better...it would be better to leave 10 but less than 22 cards, the game begins to lose meaning...)))
Contrary beasts, I agree, always try the stuffed to have the case+ of vicara, 1 round, lose two cards, monsters spam their squads...and we pick up the back two cards (or 1 if not useful) and can pass the puck...and round 2 sets)))
Kara - well the name says...it is the punishment when we play from the siege it is useless it may be, by the way)) I a pancake the first time it was played minus their two 8+8x2 + 3 support))))