3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ar4i-5 29.12.19 09:56 am

How to play online? (Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars)

Hi all. Tell me, how to play online and it says that the key is the same as another kompik?
Help,and no strength!
35 Comments
Sort by:
-
--Vurdalak-- 29.12.19

navernika you stuck pirates...

A
Ar4i-5 29.12.19

well, Yes!Like CD-key changer download,Shas will try!And just only you need it, or something else?

-
--Vurdalak-- 29.12.19

Mlyaya... Look, I Suppose, do like I did, give his soul to the Monolith... Oh damn you! The brain is the Monolith, finally can no problems buit! well, in principle, must Toko the CD-key is needed, and, IN PRINCIPLE, if you have pirates, who knows what you will ask... maybe even a sandwich... I'm Rusich, e-my! Chernogo a loaf of bread sales...
In the name of Kane!
In the name of the horn!!
In the name of the MONOLITH!!!

t
taurus07 29.12.19

anyone have Hamachi and the problem of the game in the Internet come to taurus.kz password :1

S
SiLwEroK 29.12.19

Who knows why I'm trying to load a network on two computers and one sees the other and the second sees the first don't know why if you know then tell me pliz

E
Extermination 29.12.19

well, probably because you don't put commas

Y
Yuriy Sidorov 29.12.19

http://vkontakte.ru/club18868590

Y
Yuriy Sidorov 29.12.19

a lot because of what...
1. The speed of the Internet
2. Circumcision pirates
3. Setting up networks

c
creedandrey 29.12.19

here network for Hamaca new
network:soup7777
password:1

c
creedandrey 29.12.19

Ar4i-5
# Climb to start->Run...
# Write in the pop-up window “regedit” (without the quotes)
# Start the registry Editor. Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Electronic Arts\Electronic Arts\Command & Conquer 3\ergc
here there clucene change any letter save and you can play

E
ElendiI 29.12.19

creedandrey

thank you all Robit!!! helped

J
Juice_028 29.12.19

Somebody can help?! I have this problem:
When I start Kane's Wrath me out here this error - Please install at least one language pack and I can't get rid of it!

U
UMRUN111 29.12.19

Great people,and on Garena if you play there too, need the key to change.Maybe someone knows where to get CDKeyFiXeR Command & Conquer 3??

s
samara63roma 29.12.19

I can everyone to help if you want abromaitis Skype samara63roma or mail [email protected] sound takaie was the problem but now I 3nayu how to prevent if you are interested abromaitis

s
sashka735 29.12.19

Good day !! help PLIS With Kent installed on the computer Tiberium Wars the bliss system unit I have a new laptop WI-FI connection zahodim all see each other !! go in a battle 2 vs 1 and my ally was defeated, although the game works !!! The issue may due to the fact that changed the keys on both computers HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Electronic Arts\Electronic Arts\Command & Conquer 3\ergc ???? you may need to change the key on one computer???

E
Extermination 29.12.19

with a key it has nothing to do - you through play, direct over a local network?

s
sashka735 29.12.19

Via WiFI 1 computer system unit for WinXP - Win7 laptop 2

s
sashka735 29.12.19

And when loading the game says that player 1 has lost the connection

E
Extermination 29.12.19

well, via wifi, that's understandable, I myself have so 3 computer connected - I used hamachi

s
sashka735 29.12.19

maybe Wi-Fi does not pull ??? on one forum I read that the DMZ must be disabled in Wi-Fi and that's what I do not vkurse