3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dreamcrusher 15.09.19 02:51 pm

How to finish 100% passing? (Dying Light)

The plot 100%, the completion of 94%. Made 49 of side quests, finished 8 quarantine zones, and all the tests. How to finish to 100% ? Asking for informed not to write stupid answers like: take and pass, read the forums or Google to help. How much I iccad people are content with a plot and then begin I'm a zombie or cooperative.
15 Comments
Sort by:
4 Palca 15.09.19

Note statuettes

D
Dreamcrusher 15.09.19

4 fingers
Oh Holy dolls, that now every area to go over is necessary, and that in fact 100%-t? And Cadminum get another meeting? I also like how the hard drive with the data from Raisa. There is some information? Kindly tell me.

H
Heksenpey 15.09.19

Dreamcrusher
complete all assignments to receive ocepek, everything will be 100%

b
brovascka1 15.09.19

Dreamcrusher
Ails you complete the game 100%,you have trouble!

D
Dreamcrusher 15.09.19

nazhdachka
No jobs no more, all passed. Ie the ridiculous side, including the last job on the tests ( Missile /Rasovsky traceur/ )

H
Heksenpey 15.09.19

Dreamcrusher
I'm talking about it. All done?
Spoiler

R
Rob Bob 15.09.19

All 51 side quest. Dahlia's all the quests done?

d
danilukHF 15.09.19

so it was know before the patch 1.4 schA like fixed and running

D
Dreamcrusher 15.09.19

Is version 1.3
About the spoiler, I believe it is for Sony, and I'm a PC play. Dalia did 2 quest no longer gives. And can brew 2 potions Dahlia. As for the assumptions on the collection of figurines, flags and notes, a La records, etc. That I have 27/64 (I think), and flag 2 out of 100. But he writes a completion of 94%, so not in this detail case. I'll try to Dahlia to run, to look in the safe areas of the job, but they are usually designated on the map Weckl.sign.

D
Dreamcrusher 15.09.19

Found. Test Posters. It appeared last in the old town and consists of 8 stages. While that was 3 stage, 94% remained. Maybe after going through everything will be 100%. And to the comments above. It is important for me or not get to 100% the game, Yes. The beauty is to plunge into the world of the game completely. I games like the Witcher, risen, Gothic, TES (Yes, I love RPG's), took place more than once. And by the way, I always read all the games dialogue, books, notes, etc. a Lot of interesting reading. To DL played Wasteland 2. Also the game is cool. Went 2 times. For the second time in full nerd. However, the Persians were already over LVL 40 and by the middle of the steel to a maximum of 50, but the level of difficulty made itself felt.

D
Dreamcrusher 15.09.19

Passed all the posters in the end soaked traceur of mercenaries, Boez, or the Boys, can't remember. Dosobirat have almost all the figures, the entry flags. 94% and hangs. All in PI.....from. Tired. All I could do :)

E
ER1XED 15.09.19

96% of resale also hangs. Although.. it's only been 2 quarantine zone only, the rest are not displayed on the map, which is strange. Playing pirates, but I do not think that in this case, since the patch without a problem arose..

D
Dreamcrusher 15.09.19

It is necessary to open area, walk around them and open. I also play on the pirates. On YouTube there is a video where to find all of the quarantine zone. I started to place at the level of survival 21, dexterity 16 (I have the slowest swinging), strength 24. I seemed to walk all of them.

B
Blade Razors 15.09.19

Dreamcrusher
Prompt solved the problem?I also passed,and the completion of 99%.

A
AleX_Koul 15.09.19

Dahlia's 4 jobs. She gave the following - need to make potion corresponding to the last received recipe:
1 mission: mushroom potion
2 mission: hepatic potion
3 mission: renal potion
Every time you drink a potion of new recipe night outside the safe zone, the hero of this potion comment. He says something like it is necessary that Dahlia made the potion better. A check box will appear with the task from the witch. After completing all 4 quests will appear the recipe cloaking potion.