3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
ChekGuevara 29.12.19 09:58 am

Not work fashion (Fallout 76)

People. I had a problem.
Not work fashion to the game.
Did like how the instructions...the files were thrown to the right place. prescribed what should be in the file...nothing!
Maybe someone managed to break her and make this work?
7 Comments
Sort by:
E
EmFor 29.12.19

ChekGuevara
And what were you trying to deliver?

-
-MODEUZ- 29.12.19

have only heard about a single mod on the vault (breaking resources by groups) and no it did not put.

E
EmFor 29.12.19

-MODEUZ-
It's not quite mod. It only changes the translation, adding additional comments.
Would put myself, but it is in the original, only English, and sit frankly too lazy to translate.

P
PeroAlxp 29.12.19

My mods work fine.
If the nexus shake ready ba2 files, they need to register in a comma-separated file fallout76custom.ini. Take copy file fallout76.ini and rename it fallout76custom.ini

2. If you take the mods that are just textures or stuff. Then threw them in a folder with the date. Download there on the nexus mod(utility) tank file KREATOR. Run it. Choose the interface фол76 and click compile. In the folder with the utility is a folder appears with the files that BaKa .... ba2 esp and still full. Here are these files need to do that, SEE point 1.

Good luck.

t
tachos 29.12.19

EmFor
There there is an analogue of this mod, instead of the tags in English are used the most relevant characters or set of characters. This more convenient and compact than tags of words. And no need to translate.

-
-MODEUZ- 29.12.19

tachos wrote:
there is an analogue of this mod
And you can credit. And can you sort these characters?

t
tachos 29.12.19

-MODEUZ-
The link to the mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout76/mods/107
The sort can not be done, or you can try to combine the advanced mod to sort. But I don't know if they will interfere.