3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Player04 29.12.19 09:59 am

Music (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

who knows what the music playing in the cutscenes between chapters?) looked everywhere, never found it
8 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 29.12.19

Player04
Look at GOG if the account is

P
Player04 29.12.19

[Denis]
what kind of account did not understand, I just need muzonchik

D
Denis Kyokushin 29.12.19

Player04
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/6omP/Viy161Jew

P
Player04 29.12.19

[Denis]
guess what, she's not there

D
Denis Kyokushin 29.12.19

Player04

Well, what could

A
ALiX94 29.12.19

Player04
Well there is a sound like this... wondering. Can YouTube any passage to open and find this tune. Throw a link here with reference of time? And I can rip look. I myself like the sound of the Witcher, in all parts of the and)

P
Player04 29.12.19

ALiX94

see here from the first seconds of the Intro), a woman so beautifully drawn aaaaaaaa :D

A
ALiX94 29.12.19

Player04
It was epic last night... how many had to go through the sites, how many were downloaded unnecessary stuff, how much was dug out of game resources to understand the simple truth...
Spoilering stupidly sewn into the video ( -______________________________________________- ) lol
Resources are ready-Packed video for theme imposed by voice and sound. I venture to suggest to ease the burden.
So my conclusion is: in the resources of the games of this sound is nowhere except in the video in the form of a sound track, well developed somewhere on the flash drive HD
But it's not exactly obvious though. I still have a few options which include the installation of Redkit'a, to view the music assets if they are there you can even see... well, I'm certainly not going to test this, since there is no time. A second option: in Rissah is daddy music at \the witcher 2\CookedPC\sounds\music. It is Packed sound files .fsb, and you can see that they are heavy. However, when opening the corresponding .fev shows that there's nothing there... And yet there is something there...
UPD: Application fsbext.exe unpacked .fsb, you can see a large list of sounds, however, they are not suitable to listen to, because they have no format. Program something to convert...