3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-MODEUZ- 29.12.19 10:00 am

VATS - Use and features (Fallout 76)

In General I would like to understand this system and how it works.

Who experimented with a perk for VATS:
- I would like to know how the game works shooting limbs (Perk: using VATS to shoot the limbs)? Don't understand foot hand something shines start?
- Perk: in VATS displayed characteristics of resilience goal. Also I do not understand why.
- How do critical attack? In the 4th it was saving and when clicking on the blank he gave Crete. What's it like? Perks to Crete watts is too full.

Now from itself: in principle, I liked it. In the 4th it is almost never used. Here it helps to fight against small and fast leading mobs melee (mosquitoes, rats etc) which have little health and that are difficult to get (especially if you have a rifle with a long reload).
Vs fatty (like super mutants) - useless.
Helps to calculate the target if it is close, but I don't see where.

Love to play using stealth and ninja (with a melee weapon - damage megavision). 4 with the help of VATS and use melee, you teleportirovat to the enemy - feet by 20. Here the distance is greatly reduced. The question of whether to pump the range of effects VATS?

In General, whether through perks to pump VATS?
13 Comments
Sort by:
k
krll 29.12.19

Oh I don't think it's worth it to pump a drop, except in the case of your hands and mouse things hardly compatible. So vats was the pain less sane and reasonable skill - you have so many places have cards to score that whole kind of a branch cut in exchange for this absurdity - for example, 8 points to throw in explosions, and grenades, and a fat man global things to do, and what watts? IMHO the current people laugh :)

S
Sagivari Isit0 29.12.19

watts is purely radharamanan to shoot for me

k
krll 29.12.19

Sagivari Isit0
No more :)

c
callmegod 29.12.19

Crits on the space bar.
But as aiming at limbs? There is a map of Massive fire, but how to choose head or leg?

G
GenoX 29.12.19

As already said above, to bring the watts up to usable state would need to spend too many skill points.

B
BlackTigerTK 29.12.19

callmegod wrote:
But as aiming at limbs?
Scrolling the mouse wheel, you can select individual parts.

-
-MODEUZ- 29.12.19

BlackTigerTK wrote:
By the way, great as was the card. With ranged weapons - select the head, groin and any dead with one shot.

B
BlackTigerTK 29.12.19

-MODEUZ-
Only now have VATS still limited the distance from which he begins to act. And Yes. And if the stealth pump.

-
-MODEUZ- 29.12.19

BlackTigerTK wrote:
Only now have VATS still limited distance
If you take up a musket (range 200 like) swing 3 eagle eye - the vats will be hitting 95% in the limit of your visibility!

Question: Can I switch to VATS on other mobs (if a lot is, allocates one, but I want to move on to something else) if Yes - how?

B
BlackTigerTK 29.12.19

-MODEUZ-
Have a hunting rifle with a long barrel range 204, if I remember correctly. The silencer reduces the range to 185. With long sight of the scout (probably translated) I see the enemies far enough away without VATS is normally possible to get. While VATS of the enemy sees. Perk on the range until I have, how it will affect don't know.

-
-MODEUZ- 29.12.19

BlackTigerTK
Well, I say, I am right now without perk, with a musket instantly rapreviews with mobs at a very long distance (without sight, using vats) instantly. Even to reload a musket can 3 times until they razumeetsa to me always.
Just easy to use Q - Bang-Bang and do not need any sights and delays the breath. You can also part of the body to choose (especially leg for oily mob) with the skill, and then he is definitely not stumbled.

B
BlackTigerTK 29.12.19

-MODEUZ-
So, You and I have different notions about long distance:-)

V
Valery Doom 29.11.21

BlackTigerTK
this is how it is ..... otherwise I have not cut it in until now how in this "misunderstanding" you can choose something