3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheburashka 15.09.19 02:51 pm

Impressions of the game (Anthem)

There there's a couple of frames ! Cheers Bio Creature returned brought with them their new creation , we meet the mighty Anthem.Brothers the Canadians have always had a passion for role-playing games and long conversations , so compared to other games Anthem remains a mystery.As for the scenario, they engaged in the famous drew karpyshyn people that have done work for Mass Effect, Knights of the Old Republic, and had a hand in Baldur's Gate 2 and Neverwinter Nights. It says that it will be interesting to say the least.

The plot of Land happened something bad: people are forced to take refuge behind the walls surrounding the city, and beyond, raging electric storm, wielding marauders and huge monsters. Only a few brave souls in the exoskeleton dare to go to meet these dangers. And the purpose they have, apparently, not easy to find something of value or to shoot the ruins of the past heroes investigate, to defeat the terrible enemy and come back home the so-called Plot.

On the plot the players can zanemayutsya ekzoskeleta, which is why they are called Javelina, each "javelin" hung with weapons, each with their own abilities. And, apparently, this thing is really useful: and fly with it, and the water will help, and bullets will protect in General cool stuff :)))

However, the most interesting will happen outside of the shelters — the developers promise a large open world, which will explore and perform the majority of tasks. And if Anthem is going to look and play like a breath of fresh air that it may put an end to a long black band in the history of BioWare.
If in the case of the same Andromeda, the Studio was excuses like "the game did another young Montreal team", there is no discount for doing Anthem almost the same people as the Mass Effect trilogy, from Edmonton. And who, if not they will be able to rehabilitate the Studio in the eyes of fans?
To think that out, yet, but their new project is at least intriguing. )))))
88 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArmandoX 15.09.19

Yes, I can see how this game is interesting... So that You don't know Laure, announced almost at E3.

t
tzerorus 15.09.19

The subscription gave Origin to drive 10 hours into it, but I have enough for 15 minutes.
VERY boring, stupid, again, and...sterile. Felt bad weapons, bad felt the impact. To shoot in the game is absolutely not fun.
With the technical part too funny. The game looks never better than destiny (for me it is much worse), but resources eats for both cheeks. The CONSTANT loading screens. 15 minutes of gameplay were a dozen of these fucking downloads.
In short, the game about nothing, points to 6. The press will pull to 7.5, I think. I don't know what BioWare is going to keep players Anthem

E
EVgEN2 15.09.19

freezes and server problems. While not particularly love it

Y
Yoba1212 15.09.19

A small guide how to save money for those who want to play now. Purchase the regular version, or who already have the regular version, make Prime membership, and the regular version apalsa to version the Legion of the Dawn.
SchA will eat and go to check out, then there again natrindo Igrunov above. ))
Spoiler

Y
Yoba1212 15.09.19

First impressions, no flights is not in sight. Rebooted several times, is set up a picture, and even then, no flights were not.
The second impression, old 4K is not pulled.. what a sucker. xD)
In principle, it was expected, she then Andromeda with difficulty pulled. But looking at demku lurked the faint hope that maybe pull. On natiunii Conolly 4K in it still takes so many memory I have enough, but not fully took off. Well, okay. Have until 2070 in full HD play, for though in 10bit.

a
anti_Alien 15.09.19

Bethke is updated or you need to download all again?

Y
Yoba1212 15.09.19

anti_Alien
I don't know, personally I have it removed. And hardly probably to oridzhn games folder was private, and was called a demo.

M
MGP 15.09.19

Yoba1212
What is the savings? 3000 - standard version 3500 - LOD, 999 - subscription of Prime for a month. And Yes, you will lose the bonuses of the extended editions - which were available by subscription Premier as soon as this subscription runs out.

Y
Yoba1212 15.09.19

MGP wrote:
And Yes, you will lose the bonuses of the extended editions - which were available by subscription Premier
And how should this happen? very interesting to listen to. Quite timid can kopirati fail on the safe side. I so Andromeda did the Deluxe pre-order, then he was returned to APA comp, and then bought the usual. Copied the files from the Deluxe, and now I have a Deluxe.

M
MGP 15.09.19

Yoba1212
https://vk.com/wall-58262125_8563?reply=8577&thread=8567 for example... plus my compilation reading questions/answers on https://answers.ea.com .

M
Mamosha 15.09.19

I played for about 20 hours.
Is the worst thing that could happened to me.
20 hours and I'm feeling well, when you start something?
And it is an end.
The game is awfully tedious dialogues and bad katastroficheski just served the plot.
There is no change neither in weapons nor monsters nor the locations - everything starts wildly annoying.
The mission is also of the same type as it is sad sounds.
You are constantly trying to impose some kind of dialogue and strange characters that you know and do not want.
The game has only two called two shotguns, two pistols two rifles - the names are even the same - just sometimes change the stats and all...
And I'm already level 20 on a second.... Awful HUB, just disgusting - go to it melena + can be confusing, for some reason, at the mercy of TWO!!! TWO identical dealer and you know what? DON, on skins and crafting!
And I'm not talking about stupid AI about the bugs, glitch - not many but there are.
Another point that the STORY just so nobody will let you - is a dumb mission Ala kill titans or collect chests to go further - and it is very annoying.
While the nightmare... I'll play then believe end game...

I
INFYPLAY 15.09.19

Hello
yesterday I was on the stream played it and I play soshla
a game like mass and devigen the game

t
tzerorus 15.09.19

INFYPLAY
Amateur eating shit for 3K?

-
-Raixs- 15.09.19

Mamosha
Poor thing... Although, on the two demos it was all clearly visible. Look, to not have to write the same thing, but with 200 hours (Yes, there are strange types, that make some obvious shit, like Fallout 4 1000 hours, and then sit and regret all those hours spent on useless construction XD).

K
Knizhkin 15.09.19

good game. played about 10 hours. world a La avatar , javelin mix titanyl and iron man, basovka mass effekta. the world is beautifully crafted, the battle dramatic and dynamic (battle with the titans just atas dark souls), realized there is a very not bad without much of a cranberry, the characters well developed in terms of characters and emotional dialogue(voice actor tried), there are small bugs... and more pork. after 8 hours of the game is completely lost sound on the base before entering the javelin animations overlap each other.

D
Dmitriy_XAN 15.09.19

the impression one VERY LITTLE CONTENT!!! Seriously, for Luthor shooter this is very small, 20-30 hours the game will delay many, if zadrotit, figs with it at 60, but for 3K rubles for its genre, it is very small, the fall line in a few months with probability 100%

Y
Yoba1212 15.09.19

Dmitriy_XAN
And Metro for 2K right? In which no half of what's there,.. despite the fact that it is single, and is an online game. In)

A
Amwris 15.09.19

Many write that the game does not come to them. And how can she go if the game genre is not DotA))
The game is very beautiful. Similar to avatar, mass effect, Titan fall.
In the open world are very large differences in the levels or planes, just giant rocks and waterfalls, forests and lakes, rivers. Your suit javelin can fly, run at a speed to cool the engine on the surface of the water. In short, do what you want in the open world. Moreover, it is constantly occurring events, which can be solved as one, and if someone else will arrive and help everyone get a reward. The titans not only in missions but also in exposed areas such as evil and with them some event seem hell.
There is a mission, a story and a very bad one. Everything is built on progress in the factions, you help them, they will provide access to the different developments. Cinematic videos, the person is registered as living.
There is one drawback, it's bugs. Bugs like never brutal.
When you download Missy may not finish loading the character and the game in this case, throws back to the city. And since the download is very long, it's horrible bombing. Also can not end the mission and come the message about losing connection with the EA servers. However, if you are thrown out of the open world, then all the loot and experience is maintained. The stories and missions - contracts all the progress is deleted unfortunately we have to do everything again. Lost the sound, especially on high settings, you have to reenter the game, Pro this driver all updated. In such circumstances, will have a level swing to blue in the face. The game is not 30 hours as I write, to 100го LVL to go long.
On ultra settings faces greased and a lot of bugs appear. Therefore, for a normal game, lower to medium settings.
Of course all correct and corrected, waiting for patches. Even now playing a very cool and fun.
Noticed a terrible bug, when the newbies by mistake threw the game in a group that went through the middle of the plot. That is, in the list of LVL 18-21 was player 2 or 3 LVL. Imagine what stress he has to endure without proper armor. But the contrary to this, the scaling of the loss of gear and experience goes in to this newbie. The players at the end of the mission get the bedraggled loot. If this happens when checking the player list, I must say that such a player out of the group and maybe get a normal LVL player.
By the way, I noticed a trend, if you do a check on the English version of the game, then Russian version of the game and restart the computer, then some bugs fade into the background and not interfere.
And by the way, who puts a minus, believe me, I don't care. Who have one will understand me.

A
Amwris 15.09.19

Yoba1212
If you like the fact that there is no progress and moreover no one will see, then fine.

A
Arroc 15.09.19

Amwris
The game has only 30 levels.