3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mirelish 29.12.19 10:24 am

Russian interface + English voice (Darksiders 3)

Who knows, is there a possibility with the Russian interface include English voice acting?
10 Comments
Sort by:
m
mDie2013 29.12.19

As far as I know, no.

m
mirelish 29.12.19

mDie2013
well, inglish will have to play

K
Kostya_Evd 29.12.19

Russian voice standards made you th

m
mirelish 29.12.19

Konstantin Evdokimov
I really liked the original voice of fury, I'm not saying that Russian voice is bad. it is wonderful, especially compared to the Russian voice acting in Final Fantasy XV

p
pit80 29.12.19

This thing is famous for the original voice acting. While it is better to voice not yet heard. No matter how Russian sounded. On the original, a masterpiece (All 3 parts).
Don't think ENG / RUS

R
RUS_Northerner 29.12.19

May our craftsmen something like a custom Linux game Repack, and make a choice? Wait, if there's none, then you will have to play with our translation :(

p
pit80 29.12.19

RUS_Northerner
I agree ;)

G
GamesKnight 29.12.19

RUS_Northerner
pit80
Remember in the second part of the release has also not been able to put Rus subtitles with English voice acting. But after a while, the opportunity was, whether by the craftsmen, or patches. The remaster of the first part done by the mind, you can kombinovati voiceovers directly in the game settings. To pass this game with the Russian voice acting is to lose good Kush impressions from the gaming atmosphere

p
pit80 29.12.19

GamesKnight
Yeah. 100% agree. Therefore, dammmmmmmmmmm ))

S
Steve Taller 29.12.19

gathered here advocatory and fans to read the subs. The Russian voice acting in the game is normal, poorly matched only voice GG