3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PROSTO FILIPP 29.12.19 10:24 am

A unique weapon. (Dead Island)

I saw many topics about weapons, but they had a lot of unnecessary information. It was simply not clear where to be. The lot, but little help.
Please if anyone knows where to find this or that weapon write the points.
1. What kind of (unique) weapons.
2. Where to find it. (how to achieve) (what quest (quest location)).

P. S. Please do not remove theme.
58 Comments
Sort by:
P
PROSTO FILIPP 29.12.19

The very few that know, and if you know what everyone has long known.

O
Overclock[er] 29.12.19

FILIPP PROSTO

Unique (for me personally) is: a Machete,a sickle,a hammer,a gun.You can buy them from merchants (except gun)

H
HeavenSky 29.12.19

A unique weapon given as a reward for quests (location to write makes no sense, all marked on the map, there's nowhere easier), with a negligible chance can be found in the drawer, or from a dealer. And this to run over there, there's a box and it has a unique barrel I have never met.

The side quests are complete, towards the end of the game will be very good to give weapons.

M
MOTARO.ru 29.12.19

Unique and exclusive weapons are the same? There is an achievement to collect 25 exceptional weapons. I have already reached the jungle and no matter how many weapons I collected in the game in the achievements as they were 1 of 5 well worth it=(

L
LEGION[SR1] 29.12.19

Unique weapon drops in the game spontaneously....is in boxes at the beginning of a once in a lifetime...so...look for and do all that is possible))))

S
Simbiont56 29.12.19

In prison when you're there at the con quest of the sword type katana(wikinazi kind of short sword is called) is. The sword is very serious from 1200 to 11320(record to bleat! according to the bouncer) gives damage. They finalny boss with 10 strokes fell;)

D
D.Artist 29.12.19

ashleyalicia
Katana Zed's Demise I found by accident in a box in the city of Moresby,
for any quests in the prison it is not allowed.

To beat the electricity should not 5 skulls, and only 1 orange is
he is in city Hall, the main plot, to return the skull need in the sewers.

PS does Anybody know where you can fall powerful 9mm pistol? It is very necessary.

K
KoSMoS 29.12.19

Awesome Wakizashi can be obtained by completing quests in the location of Laboratory to the doctor (who sits in kateja and through the window gives the task - to fulfill 3 of the quest and your katana ) the Most powerful weapon I've found ) has Gotten to level 36 right now 42 but still with her antics )
Go for it...

H
HeavenSky 29.12.19

ashleyalicia
Please screenshots of the weapons of Viking from the North, the chef. I want them to look.

T
The mute User 29.12.19

ashleyalicia
and what's with the amount of life? as it is not enough cubes for 50go level! I have 40 no,but also something more!

D
D.Artist 29.12.19

ashleyalicia
Clearly, just about the katana, I wrote to what
give weapons randomly, not necessarily a katana zed.
Question about Viking, do you have it modded with Phoenix, right
like this find?

H
HeavenSky 29.12.19

Here's the interesting instances:
pix.PlayGround.ru
Anyone got any presents? Where to get?

D
D.Artist 29.12.19

HeavenSky
Lol)

n
nikitaololo666 29.12.19

And can I also the mail to send the box please?
And,has anyone found a legendary firearms?(McCall 9mm,defender of the Fatherland,a crowd favorite)

J
Just like old times 29.12.19

ashleyalicia
You're in luck , because it is unique )

G
Gerc 29.12.19

How is the sledgehammer that Niger at the character selection screen (two-handed spiked) and where to find it?

D
D.Artist 29.12.19

Gerc
It is best to put the Tesla mod on the hammer Gabriel (me 2 times
gave nun for quest), the damage is unholy.

ashleyalicia
Old Smoky Mod (the one on the machete) converts any machete
in the likeness of doeswe with the wires. I can say what
mod you put on the bat (the name), and that the bit (unique/normal)?

PS still wanted the 9mm barrel, and where you found
Viking of the South? Is it possible these things are on the quest to get it?

n
nikitaololo666 29.12.19

In short today was convinced that the Destruction of zed give for the mission in prison. There must be some Moneyscope the butcher to kill.

T
The mute User 29.12.19

today climbed the city,reading about what a unique area surrounded by blocks where zombies constantly spawn.well,the territory is found,the geeks are there really spawn like rabbits.more interesting. I got a new Kalash O__o
of course, I have found they are no longer 1N a dozen,in the jungle of course they do even eat ass,but THIS first caught.He was on a roof,in a box. skrynecki:
old
pix.PlayGround.ru
new
pix.PlayGround.ru
for comparison
pix.PlayGround.ru

I wonder how many of each types of firearms? why in cell AK at all without the stock? a single-shot rifle is with different sights,although in the cell it with optics and rifle vertical grip.

n
nikitaololo666 29.12.19

The mute User
And what's his name? And what color?